Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market) - Page 3
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139

Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market)

Forex trading is a great online business and its one of the top leading business for now on the internet. We all know that forex trading is a flexible business and there are many benefits of forex, these benefits attracting trader's in a big way and trader's are investing a lot of money in forex every day. I want to discuss about couple of benefits of forex trading market with all of you. They are as follows:

1. Flexible Business: Forex trading is a flexible business. A person can enter and exit any time in forex and can do trade 24 hours five days a week in foreign exchange market. A trader can operate this business from anywhere like in office, in home, or from any other place.

2. Real and Life time Business: Forex trading is a real and life time business also. Many people still take forex as a gambling business but in real forex is much differ from gambling. We can create good plans, and can earn money till time by getting a good skill and experience from forex. Forex trading is a good career opportunity to all of us.

3. Economy growth: Forex trading business growing the health of our economy too. Now days we can see that its very hard to find a job for ourself, so Forex helping a lot of people and providing best career opportunity. It helping people to earn money in their life and they are becoming self dependent

4. Financially Strong : Forex trading helping trader's to becoming financially strong in their life. We just need a good experience and after that we can become financially strong from this market. So there is a great opportunity to become rich or financially free from this business.

5. Low Capital: We can start forex trading by investing low capital that's a big advantage for all people. There are many people who don't have any big money to start any business but in forex we can deposit less capital and can start our business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]everything is possible at forex trading but all the results depends to the ability that have been prepared before by the traders, so this is about hard work and there is nothing easy here, traders should take the steps one by one and understand it very much
    so think about this business, the traders need to spend the time for learning also practicing, and about how many traders get success ? i can not give the percentages for it, because in facts, there are many traders who can make forex trading is profitable and success but not publish it[/lang]
    Yes nobody can say accurately that how much people are gaining money in forex. But I have only this data the I got from my friends. I am searching about people success in forex since 2 to 3 year's and most of my friends said that only 7 to 10 percent trader's are making money consistently. Many also feel that 20 percent people are successful in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yes nobody can say accurately that how much people are gaining money in forex. But I have only this data the I got from my friends. I am searching about people success in forex since 2 to 3 year's and most of my friends said that only 7 to 10 percent trader's are making money consistently. Many also feel that 20 percent people are successful in forex.
    You heard correct about the percentage of successful trader's, most of trader's believe that around 7 to 10 percent people are successful in forex. I think we still improve this percentage but for that all trader's have to do serious things, and have to do trade with a right approach. If everybody would have a good business management in forex then almost 100% people can earn money in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    You heard correct about the percentage of successful trader's, most of trader's believe that around 7 to 10 percent people are successful in forex. I think we still improve this percentage but for that all trader's have to do serious things, and have to do trade with a right approach. If everybody would have a good business management in forex then almost 100% people can earn money in forex.
    We just only need a good control on our greed and emotion, and all the other things are not much hard to solve. I also believe that we all can gain success in this market, but before any positive thinking, a good mindset, a good commitment that's not possible. I think around 10 to 20 percent people are successful in this field in current time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    We just only need a good control on our greed and emotion, and all the other things are not much hard to solve. I also believe that we all can gain success in this market, but before any positive thinking, a good mindset, a good commitment that's not possible. I think around 10 to 20 percent people are successful in this field in current time.
    Yes that control over emotions is not easy to get. I trade with the EUR/USd as the most popular pair in Forex trading and i focus just on it till i feel it become familiar to me. From my experience, i beleive that it's best for traders to focus on some pairs, not just one, because by time they will know more about it and that helps to predict its movements in different times.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Well its safe to say that its less than 30% of traders are making money in a consistent basis, that means that trading is really a tough market and we should take our learning very seriously if we want to be part of that statistics, this maybe because most traders struggle in controlling their emotions even if they have enough experience already.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Yes that control over emotions is not easy to get. I trade with the EUR/USd as the most popular pair in Forex trading and i focus just on it till i feel it become familiar to me. From my experience, i beleive that it's best for traders to focus on some pairs, not just one, because by time they will know more about it and that helps to predict its movements in different times.
    The emotion of the trader is a thing the trader needs to take care of. Any trading pairs could be traded by the trader, but the thing is that, the trader needs to understand his systems of trading in the market. I have about 7 pairs I am trading now and I trade one of them per day without anything bad happening, it depends on you sir.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Well its safe to say that its less than 30% of traders are making money in a consistent basis, that means that trading is really a tough market and we should take our learning very seriously if we want to be part of that statistics, this maybe because most traders struggle in controlling their emotions even if they have enough experience already.
    Nobody have the exact detail that how much people are gaining consistent money but that's true that they are not much at all. Its real that in forex trading market most of people are struggling and many of them are leaving this business after losing their fund, But problem is not in forex trading business there is problem in our management and our trading skill.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    Forex from the beginning we need to in many situations . it is regarded to be an unique field of working differes fro the tradtional works . so we need to be experienced in it . and all of us have benefit to regard the Forex with .and I think taht teh Forex is a very esentilal way of working .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Nobody have the exact detail that how much people are gaining consistent money but that's true that they are not much at all. Its real that in forex trading market most of people are struggling and many of them are leaving this business after losing their fund, But problem is not in forex trading business there is problem in our management and our trading skill.
    Yes, there is no exact information about people who could gain consistent profit from trading. As another business, there are more people who failure in this business than people who are success and capable to gain consistent profit. Trading in forex is flexible in time and place, that is the benefit in this business, but it can cause big losses if the traders didn't have proper money management.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    There are people who are earning a lot as well as loosing a lot and this fact is enough for us to carefully plan and strive for our success. People have their own views and preferences about any business and have free consent to chose a business that interests them more. Forex trading is a good opportunity but not for people who want to make quick and huge profits or who want to earn profits without any efforts and learning. To outperform the Forex market in our trading we need knowledge and discipline.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast