Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market) - Page 30
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 304

Thread: Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market)

  1. #291
    It is filled with much benefits, I mean, you get to be able to earn from the market straight from home. The interesting thing about the market is that, the money you would be able to make, will keep on increasing as your knowledge and your ability to trade keeps on improving.

  2. #292
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    It is filled with much benefits, I mean, you get to be able to earn from the market straight from home. The interesting thing about the market is that, the money you would be able to make, will keep on increasing as your knowledge and your ability to trade keeps on improving.
    [lang=id]right, the advantages that we can do trading every time and everywhere want it, and as long as we have good knowledge, and get the right timing, the market will pay us as much as money have been achieved, and all the thing here is based on the ability that have prepared before,[/lang]

  3. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    It is filled with much benefits, I mean, you get to be able to earn from the market straight from home. The interesting thing about the market is that, the money you would be able to make, will keep on increasing as your knowledge and your ability to trade keeps on improving.
    Right, we can make money wherever we are as long that we have an internet connection and the skills to make good trading decisions, but to be consistently profitable requires hard work and dedication that can take longer to master especially if we are just learning on our own. Seriousness in our learning is an important aspect.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  4. #294
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,529
    Yes, the forex is a strong intending business for the ones that have the heart to take and trade it with professional doings. Traders of forex have the 24 hours access to the market and can have the good power to make what they know work when there is strategy of good skills to bring the income home to traders.

  5. #295
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,925
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Right, we can make money wherever we are as long that we have an internet connection and the skills to make good trading decisions, but to be consistently profitable requires hard work and dedication that can take longer to master especially if we are just learning on our own. Seriousness in our learning is an important aspect.
    Forex is a business, it has risk but every business has risk involved. Forex is mainly about smart work, good methods, good approaches and good psychology. There are people who are earning a lot as well as loosing a lot and this fact is enough for us to carefully plan and strive for our success. People have their own views and preferences about any business and have free consent to chose a business that interests them more.

  6. #296
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,225
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Forex is a business, it has risk but every business has risk involved. Forex is mainly about smart work, good methods, good approaches and good psychology. There are people who are earning a lot as well as loosing a lot and this fact is enough for us to carefully plan and strive for our success. People have their own views and preferences about any business and have free consent to chose a business that interests them more.
    We just need to learn and then use it without involving our emotions. Professional traders are not emotional in their trading. Actually there is no any value of feelings in forex. if a parson can not control emotion he can not do this business. so first we have to learn to control our emotion then we will come to some good goals.

  7. #297
    Having forex trading as your main source of income
    Small investment you have big reruns
    Trading is something that you can do at anytime
    There are so much information you can get from the investment
    Trading in forex has no limitations

  8. #298
    [lang=ar]Thank you my dear brother Ali on this valuable information submitted by which I hope to benefit esteemed brothers
    I agree with the words and the nice thing about forex is that it keeps you in the beginning and aware of all the news and analysis and figures, whether economic or political. Which fosters a culture of great help in rolling forex[/lang]

  9. #299
    The benefits of this business are many, with forex trading I have been able to know many things I never thought would be possible, the proceeds from forex has helped a lot of times in my family, it is affordable not like other businesses that requires large capital, both unemployed and working class people participate here.

  10. #300
    for me forex trading is the best online business in this world, forex trading is very good way to earn more income. this business is more reliable and more profitable than others. we can start trade using less deposit and have opportunity to making more money base on our skill, this business can help to change our life

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •