Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market) - Page 2
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139

Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market)

Forex trading is a great online business and its one of the top leading business for now on the internet. We all know that forex trading is a flexible business and there are many benefits of forex, these benefits attracting trader's in a big way and trader's are investing a lot of money in forex every day. I want to discuss about couple of benefits of forex trading market with all of you. They are as follows:

1. Flexible Business: Forex trading is a flexible business. A person can enter and exit any time in forex and can do trade 24 hours five days a week in foreign exchange market. A trader can operate this business from anywhere like in office, in home, or from any other place.

2. Real and Life time Business: Forex trading is a real and life time business also. Many people still take forex as a gambling business but in real forex is much differ from gambling. We can create good plans, and can earn money till time by getting a good skill and experience from forex. Forex trading is a good career opportunity to all of us.

3. Economy growth: Forex trading business growing the health of our economy too. Now days we can see that its very hard to find a job for ourself, so Forex helping a lot of people and providing best career opportunity. It helping people to earn money in their life and they are becoming self dependent

4. Financially Strong : Forex trading helping trader's to becoming financially strong in their life. We just need a good experience and after that we can become financially strong from this market. So there is a great opportunity to become rich or financially free from this business.

5. Low Capital: We can start forex trading by investing low capital that's a big advantage for all people. There are many people who don't have any big money to start any business but in forex we can deposit less capital and can start our business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    lol good explanation. That's true that we don't need any kind of school certificate to make money in forex. Anybody can learn and earn in forex but need a good trading psychology, learning and practice. Forex trading education is much differ from other education and can provide a better wealth in our life. Even now days people are buying university certificates by paying money.

Yes that's what I am talking about, people are buying certificates and I also think that there is guarantee of success with those certificates forex trading is a very good opportunity for everyone we all should join this business and should do hard work.
    Forex trading is a good opportunity and for sure we don't need any type of high degree of education to start our business here in this business. I don't want to compare other jobs or business with forex, people have their own view about it. But I am happy with forex trading market and I earned a lot from this business. Forex trading is my life that's it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Forex trading is a good opportunity and for sure we don't need any type of high degree of education to start our business here in this business. I don't want to compare other jobs or business with forex, people have their own view about it. But I am happy with forex trading market and I earned a lot from this business. Forex trading is my life that's it.
    Yes people have their own views and preferences about any business and have free consent to chose a business that interests them more. Forex trading is a good opportunity but not for people who want to make quick and huge profits or who want to earn profits without any efforts and learning. To outperform the Forex market in our trading we need knowledge and discipline.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Yes people have their own views and preferences about any business and have free consent to chose a business that interests them more. Forex trading is a good opportunity but not for people who want to make quick and huge profits or who want to earn profits without any efforts and learning. To outperform the Forex market in our trading we need knowledge and discipline.
    Yes sir forex trading is a good opportunity but some trader's are not doing a lot of hard work about their learning, practice, etc. Without any proper learning nobody can earn profit in forex, There is no great future in forex if we will try to search a quick and big profit from this market without any efforts. That's why we can see that only 7 to 10 percent people are successful in this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yes sir forex trading is a good opportunity but some trader's are not doing a lot of hard work about their learning, practice, etc. Without any proper learning nobody can earn profit in forex, There is no great future in forex if we will try to search a quick and big profit from this market without any efforts. That's why we can see that only 7 to 10 percent people are successful in this market.
    many people consider forex is easy work, if only running forex trading platform MetaTrader 4 is very easy just click. but difficult it is how we analyze price movements, where the price will move. if we can analyze well we will get profit. forex trading should be through in-depth analysis, so we are required to have knowledge

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Yes Forex is a good opportunity. I have been in trading for about a year and this year I final plan to throw my job at my boss and become full time trade. With that I think my life will get sweeter and I advice anyone not to jump board, but to plan and see trading full time as something to achieve in the long run.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Yes Forex is a good opportunity. I have been in trading for about a year and this year I final plan to throw my job at my boss and become full time trade. With that I think my life will get sweeter and I advice anyone not to jump board, but to plan and see trading full time as something to achieve in the long run.
    That is a big decision you are about to take friend. I would not interfere with your decisions. But before we throw our main job and start trading Forex alone we should have a look at our past trading record. If we are in losses and we quit our job then the consequences will not be good. It is only when we have a profitable trading history of at least a few years that we can quit main job and start living on Forex alone.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]everything is possible at forex trading but all the results depends to the ability that have been prepared before by the traders, so this is about hard work and there is nothing easy here, traders should take the steps one by one and understand it very much
    so think about this business, the traders need to spend the time for learning also practicing, and about how many traders get success ? i can not give the percentages for it, because in facts, there are many traders who can make forex trading is profitable and success but not publish it[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    That is a big decision you are about to take friend. I would not interfere with your decisions. But before we throw our main job and start trading Forex alone we should have a look at our past trading record. If we are in losses and we quit our job then the consequences will not be good. It is only when we have a profitable trading history of at least a few years that we can quit main job and start living on Forex alone.
    yes, traders need to think twice for this case, do not leave the old job when we are still in learning and struggling, so hard to sustain the daily needs after we leave the old job for forex trading but we can not make forex trading is profitable and even just some problems in hands,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    1. Flexible Business: Forex trading is a flexible business. A person can enter and exit any time in forex and can do trade 24 hours five days a week in foreign exchange market. A trader can operate this business from anywhere like in office, in home, or from any other place.
    different trader as entering with the distinct on customs with the profile those to leaves of the further with the chance as to manage with use of the prefers on choice with the selection on sets of rules to run with the strategy. as sustaining with the stable on solid of condition as persevering of the longer on persistence.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    If we are to say the benefits of the forex market, then we can still be counting several hundreds of it. But I quite appreciate the little that was said on this thread. Forex trading is very good, and the main thing I love in this market is the low capital to start it, and the trader could successfully build this to millions of dollars if he is good. But the risk aspect of the trader is the fear of it.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast