Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market) - Page 28
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    We can become a profitable forex trader in this market, trader's should have the best trading discipline that they can adopt they should have the best use of mind and management, they should have a right way of planning. When trader's are accurate from their side then I don't think that they will get any problem to gain consistent profitable result.
    Well, there are lots of laydown rules for traders to take the advantage of, if trader could follow the right rules of trading, I am sure that they can be successful in time.Traders have to know a good way of trading, and they should have the right way of managing their trading and keep their works always active.

Banned
    The benefit of forex trading market is much more better than other business. In forex trading if we should be serious with the business then we can learn for just 6 months and then we will be able to make money from the business. While setting up other business could take much longer and also will take fortune been invested.

Banned
    everyone have the same chances to be a trader and try to make unlimited earning from it, and everyone will have potential to be a good trader and get success or build a good career with forex trading, this is the place where there is no restriction anymore to develop ourselves to get the best performance to build a good business, but traders need to understand with all the thing about forex trading and how to trade properly with all consequences that will achieved by them

Those points are fine and Forex Trade is something we should know because its work like a life strategy.
    You have to point out your problem to be a successful trade and You definitely can be a Best Trade on other hand as a great person...
    There are lots of things to learn from this Forex.
    Like You never can be a good trade if you have a greed.
    One of the most important thing is that you don't need qualification to start Forex Trading. :)
    Happy Trade people.

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    everyone have the same chances to be a trader and try to make unlimited earning from it, and everyone will have potential to be a good trader and get success or build a good career with forex trading, this is the place where there is no restriction anymore to develop ourselves to get the best performance to build a good business, but traders need to understand with all the thing about forex trading and how to trade properly with all consequences that will achieved by them
    Every trader aspire to be profitable in this business but for sure there are only a few that will succeed because most traders wont be able to deal their emotions properly and they will never learn how to have the right mindset during trading, it is important that we can have the right understanding on the psychology of the market.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Well, the benefits of forex trading is that we get to make good amount of money from forex trading, if we should learn then there is no limit to the amount of money we can make from this business so therefore I think I have to encourage us to learn and be serious with it. Thus the more experienced we are then the more money we can make from the business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Every trader aspire to be profitable in this business but for sure there are only a few that will succeed because most traders wont be able to deal their emotions properly and they will never learn how to have the right mindset during trading, it is important that we can have the right understanding on the psychology of the market.
    [lang=id]yes friend, that is a big problems for traders who can not make a right deal with emotion, so they let the emotion take the roles for making decisions, not good for them to stay with this situations, and they have to have a good will and intention to break this conditions, strong commitment is very vital for them to get good discipline and also patience,[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]yes friend, that is a big problems for traders who can not make a right deal with emotion, so they let the emotion take the roles for making decisions, not good for them to stay with this situations, and they have to have a good will and intention to break this conditions, strong commitment is very vital for them to get good discipline and also patience,[/lang]
    When emotions are not under our control then take control of our trading and will make it worst. Learning emotional control is difficult as it cannot be done even with help of a demo account. But still demo can help a trader to learn all the basics about the Forex market. it can give a beginner the platform to practice and get prepared before he starts trading with real money.

Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    When emotions are not under our control then take control of our trading and will make it worst. Learning emotional control is difficult as it cannot be done even with help of a demo account. But still demo can help a trader to learn all the basics about the Forex market. it can give a beginner the platform to practice and get prepared before he starts trading with real money.
    Yes that situation is very bad where emotions take control of our trading. Forex is hard only without knowledge and good mindset and so I think newbies focus on making it easy by way of learning. I have been in trading for about a year and in more one year I plan to work hard and become a full time trader.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Yes that situation is very bad where emotions take control of our trading. Forex is hard only without knowledge and good mindset and so I think newbies focus on making it easy by way of learning. I have been in trading for about a year and in more one year I plan to work hard and become a full time trader.
    [lang=id]the emotion can make everything become nothing, our hardwork and also sacrifice too, and even for them who have enough knowledge and skill and if can not control the emotion with well so they are nothing too, then we see it as the keys for us, and if we can pass this side, control it with well, then we can make closer to achieve the goals and get success[/lang]

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast