Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market) - Page 27
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market)

Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Right, to be successful in this profession a trader needs to give emphasis on being discipline all the time, follow risk management and have a good trading strategy, but I think traders try to achieve those things but they just cannot follow it in a consistent basis because they are bothered by emotions.
    Forex is mainly about smart work, good methods, good approaches and good psychology. There are people who are earning a lot as well as loosing a lot and this fact is enough for us to carefully plan and strive for our success. People have their own views and preferences about any business and have free consent to chose a business that interests them more. Forex trading is a good opportunity but not for people who want to make it quick.

Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Forex is mainly about smart work, good methods, good approaches and good psychology. There are people who are earning a lot as well as loosing a lot and this fact is enough for us to carefully plan and strive for our success. People have their own views and preferences about any business and have free consent to chose a business that interests them more. Forex trading is a good opportunity but not for people who want to make it quick.
    I agree, trading is all about being smart, it cannot be done by just simple hard work, it cannot be done by just acquiring the right knowledge, it cannot be done by just understanding psychology, it is about how we handle all those aspects in the technical and psychological for us to get the desired results, trading is all about discipline and persistent.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Of course, this is the market that is dynamic, very risky and uncertain at any point in time. This is why it is good for traders not to take it things lightly. You have to be proactive always and ever be outsmarting the market all the time. That is why the first training of the trader is so important for the trader to be successful in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    2. Real and Life time Business: Forex trading is a real and life time business also. Many people still take forex as a gambling business but in real forex is much differ from gambling. We can create good plans, and can earn money till time by getting a good skill and experience from forex. Forex trading is a good career opportunity to all of us.
    good plan gives with the chance on trader to gains with the precise on numbers with the forecasted rate of returns as releasing limit on resource with the funding and collecting returns with the commitment on following use with the terms of strategy with the trading plan.

Basically forex is the only business which you can make money from regardless of where you are from and the education standard you have. Furthermore all that is required is that you just have to learn and have a discipline which you trade with. You just have to be experienced right from the demo account to become successful.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    I agree, trading is all about being smart, it cannot be done by just simple hard work, it cannot be done by just acquiring the right knowledge, it cannot be done by just understanding psychology, it is about how we handle all those aspects in the technical and psychological for us to get the desired results, trading is all about discipline and persistent.
    smart work and hard work, traders need to combine both of them, then they can dance in the market nicely, hard work will trigger them to learn and practice seriously and also how to control themselves from the emotion and keep stable the psychologies, and smart work, they can analyze the market with well, risk managements and exit from the market with good results,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Basically forex is the only business which you can make money from regardless of where you are from and the education standard you have. Furthermore all that is required is that you just have to learn and have a discipline which you trade with. You just have to be experienced right from the demo account to become successful.
    [lang=id]being disciplined trader is very important for us, that is a good thing for us then make us know how to follow the steps in the market and manage the risk with well, the risk is there, and we can recover them and if only have good discipline also patience, then, we can pass some steps and make forex trading is profitable for us,[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]being disciplined trader is very important for us, that is a good thing for us then make us know how to follow the steps in the market and manage the risk with well, the risk is there, and we can recover them and if only have good discipline also patience, then, we can pass some steps and make forex trading is profitable for us,[/lang]
    We can become a profitable forex trader in this market, trader's should have the best trading discipline that they can adopt they should have the best use of mind and management, they should have a right way of planning. When trader's are accurate from their side then I don't think that they will get any problem to gain consistent profitable result.

Forex is one of the best business we have online. The benefits is to get started without any much ado and it means that before you could make money from forex trading, all you need to get done is the skills and knowledge, there is nothing much and it will take less time when done wisely compared to other business or profession that needs you spend much time to get certificate to start practicing.

Those benefits which makes me interested with this business until now. Despite i know that it is not easy to become a succesful forex trader, but it is easy to get bangkrupt anda failed,but if i remember again about the main benefits of forex trading if i can get success in this business, then i do not lose my hope, i still do my best to make good trading until now

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast