Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market) - Page 21
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market)

Trader
    All the points mentioned in this thread are quite right and I like the last point i.e. low capital as we can start this business with small investment and can earn the reasonable amount from forex. I love forex as I am trading with small investment and I am earning fruitful result and enjoying my trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    All the points mentioned in this thread are quite right and I like the last point i.e. low capital as we can start this business with small investment and can earn the reasonable amount from forex. I love forex as I am trading with small investment and I am earning fruitful result and enjoying my trading.
    it is not good to start this business with high capital, and i support what you are saying,w hen you know the way this business is working on the low capital way, you can lose it and not be bordered till you have experience to trade with big money as you may like.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is not good to start this business with high capital, and i support what you are saying,w hen you know the way this business is working on the low capital way, you can lose it and not be bordered till you have experience to trade with big money as you may like.
    Well, it totally depends because you could see that amount of money as a higher capital wereas to someone who is more financially okay will see it as little amount of money., thus my point being that, we should invest any amount of money we feel like investing which we can afford losing and that should after when we must have comprehend and have learned the strategy to be used when trading.

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, it totally depends because you could see that amount of money as a higher capital wereas to someone who is more financially okay will see it as little amount of money., thus my point being that, we should invest any amount of money we feel like investing which we can afford losing and that should after when we must have comprehend and have learned the strategy to be used when trading.
    Yes what we invest for trading should justify our risk capacity. Profits can be higher if we know trading well. I think if anyone tries to achieve great fortune in a day or week then that is because they are greedy and want to earn more. We all love forex and when we earn much money we will have many thing to do with it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Yes what we invest for trading should justify our risk capacity. Profits can be higher if we know trading well. I think if anyone tries to achieve great fortune in a day or week then that is because they are greedy and want to earn more. We all love forex and when we earn much money we will have many thing to do with it.
    Well, I believe that traders should be very careful in the forex trading. We should not always regard the deposited among only, but the good use of the trading expertise that we have, that will surely be the guidance for traders at any point in time. It will always teach traders what to do and the calculation of the right risk and money management.

Banned
    Forex trading gives us that platform where we can make money from without spending much, so therefore, it then depends on it to make it all possible for us, so therefore, I think forex trading is the best business just that most of us would want to make fast money thus we don't learn the business rightly.

Banned
    Forex trading gives us that platform where we can make money from without spending much, so therefore, it then depends on it to make it all possible for us, so therefore, I think forex trading is the best business just that most of us would want to make fast money thus we don't learn the business rightly.
    [lang=id]there are many advantages from this business and i do believe that almost of us had already known it, this is the business where we are free to manage everything and maximize ourselves, for this side, traders need to understand for what the steps that should learned and taken till know how to trade properly,[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]there are many advantages from this business and i do believe that almost of us had already known it, this is the business where we are free to manage everything and maximize ourselves, for this side, traders need to understand for what the steps that should learned and taken till know how to trade properly,[/lang]
    Yes, we know about it but then so many of us are still losing our money, that is because we don't take the business seriously, forex trading is a risky business and a business which we need to start with any amount of money invested. Well, in forex trading I have seen one who made 1000 dollars with just 100 dollars and such things keeps on happening. It is indeed one of the great business.

Banned
    Yes, we know about it but then so many of us are still losing our money, that is because we don't take the business seriously, forex trading is a risky business and a business which we need to start with any amount of money invested. Well, in forex trading I have seen one who made 1000 dollars with just 100 dollars and such things keeps on happening. It is indeed one of the great business.
    Well, all I know is that the market is a good place to make money and it has a whole lot of benefits. The making of the money will actually depends on the trader himself. We can plan our investments well and it will give good results to us. If not, we will only be complaining, and that will not change the fact that some other traders are making it.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, all I know is that the market is a good place to make money and it has a whole lot of benefits. The making of the money will actually depends on the trader himself. We can plan our investments well and it will give good results to us. If not, we will only be complaining, and that will not change the fact that some other traders are making it.
    Right, we can benefit from the market if we can develop good trading skills and be a discipline trader, but for traders that cannot follow his trading strategy in a consistent basis then he will for sure lost a lot of his investments, trading is a high risk investment opportunity if we are not doing the right things it will easily wiped out our capital.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast