Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market)
Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 139

Benefits of Forex ( Foreign Exchange Market)

Forex trading is a great online business and its one of the top leading business for now on the internet. We all know that forex trading is a flexible business and there are many benefits of forex, these benefits attracting trader's in a big way and trader's are investing a lot of money in forex every day. I want to discuss about couple of benefits of forex trading market with all of you. They are as follows:

1. Flexible Business: Forex trading is a flexible business. A person can enter and exit any time in forex and can do trade 24 hours five days a week in foreign exchange market. A trader can operate this business from anywhere like in office, in home, or from any other place.

2. Real and Life time Business: Forex trading is a real and life time business also. Many people still take forex as a gambling business but in real forex is much differ from gambling. We can create good plans, and can earn money till time by getting a good skill and experience from forex. Forex trading is a good career opportunity to all of us.

3. Economy growth: Forex trading business growing the health of our economy too. Now days we can see that its very hard to find a job for ourself, so Forex helping a lot of people and providing best career opportunity. It helping people to earn money in their life and they are becoming self dependent

4. Financially Strong : Forex trading helping trader's to becoming financially strong in their life. We just need a good experience and after that we can become financially strong from this market. So there is a great opportunity to become rich or financially free from this business.

5. Low Capital: We can start forex trading by investing low capital that's a big advantage for all people. There are many people who don't have any big money to start any business but in forex we can deposit less capital and can start our business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Your all points are good, but I liked your second point very much. All we know that there are many online business where we can invest our money and can earn money but now days its very hard to believe in any online business because most of them are fake can scams. Forex trading is a great opportunity and because its a life time and real business that's why I like forex very much rather than any other online business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    You are right dear forex trading is number one business from where we can generate a lot of money and no other business can give us a great opportunity like this. For now I am concnetrating only in forex and want to become a professional trader. I am sure that one day I will gain a great success and fame in forex. We all can change our lives from forex just need hard work in our life.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    many reasons that why people came to forex trading business, and so you have listed some of them as the facts,
    but maybe we can add it for some
    1. no need diploma certificate or formal school graduate
    2. financial freedom, everyone have the chances to manage everything without limitation
    3. career

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    many reasons that why people came to forex trading business, and so you have listed some of them as the facts,
    but maybe we can add it for some
    1. no need diploma certificate or formal school graduate
    2. financial freedom, everyone have the chances to manage everything without limitation
    3. career
    Of course dear, the certicate of diploma degree is useless in real life. Hahahahahahaha. I must to confess I actually have the against opinion concerning about the school and the university. The univerisity and school do not really educate people, but people just looking university to grab certificate only

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Of course dear, the certicate of diploma degree is useless in real life. Hahahahahahaha. I must to confess I actually have the against opinion concerning about the school and the university. The univerisity and school do not really educate people, but people just looking university to grab certificate only
    well, i got you, yes, actually, the certificate is useless and this is not a guarantee that they have good ability and capability , remember, right now, the people can buy it,hehe,,,so it is better for us to do not waste the time for it, and at forex trading,we get the chances and make a proof that we can get success

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    well, i got you, yes, actually, the certificate is useless and this is not a guarantee that they have good ability and capability , remember, right now, the people can buy it,hehe,,,so it is better for us to do not waste the time for it, and at forex trading,we get the chances and make a proof that we can get success
    If I were a president of my country. I will delete the common school and I will open life with no school, but the parents and the family must teach their children by family it self. As we know that the best education is coming from the home and the family dear. Education from home

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    If I were a president of my country. I will delete the common school and I will open life with no school, but the parents and the family must teach their children by family it self. As we know that the best education is coming from the home and the family dear. Education from home
    [lang=id]very good, yes, because the parents have the full responsibility for this matter, not the teacher at school, parents are the best teacher for their children, but, the problems was caused by social environment that had been built by them who have another interest and policies, that we can see that the school right now is only the way for making business and set the students without the skills, so they will always depend to them.
    and at forex trading, then we can see that the skill is very needed, this is the place for them who want to learn and build themselves with free without another hands to limit and control them[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    very good, yes, because the parents have the full responsibility for this matter, not the teacher at school, parents are the best teacher for their children, but, the problems was caused by social environment that had been built by them who have another interest and policies, that we can see that the school right now is only the way for making business and set the students without the skills, so they will always depend to them.
    and at forex trading, then we can see that the skill is very needed, this is the place for them who want to learn and build themselves with free without another hands to limit and control them
    yeah, the best education id from the family and the familiy can all time watch the activity of children and the familiy can take the best education for their children.Social environment in our arround can affect to children education. The social society is the best place to get education too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    lol good explanation. That's true that we don't need any kind of school certificate to make money in forex. Anybody can learn and earn in forex but need a good trading psychology, learning and practice. Forex trading education is much differ from other education and can provide a better wealth in our life. Even now days people are buying university certificates by paying money.

Yes that's what I am talking about, people are buying certificates and I also think that there is guarantee of success with those certificates forex trading is a very good opportunity for everyone we all should join this business and should do hard work.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast