Are you so emotional ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you so emotional ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Are you so emotional ?

are you so emotional ?. how can you control your emotion when you want to open a trade ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    all traders is facing this problems because you want to win not to loss so you may be afraid of losing money and you will so be happy if you have any profits .i think the best way to not be emotional is you must spend enough time on demo trading it may so helpful way to not be emotional trader.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Our emotions are what either makes a man or breaks a man, so how do you handle your emotions do you leave them on lose guard or do you always put your emotions on check, which one is it, this takes skill to put your emotions on constant check to ensure that your decisions where taken out of well calculated and thought analysis. To be a successful forex trader is a very difficult task so you have to be prepared.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    emotions is good for human but not suitable in Forex online trading business...to be a successful trader in Forex market we should control our emotions during trading so that we cannot suffer from any loss..emotions makes human weak and humans loose his controls . so emotions harms in Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    You must leave all your emotions behind when you are trading. With emotions you tend to make mistakes and take trading decisions which make you incur loss instead of profit. So be reasonable, be wise, use the trading knowledge that you ahve gained and then trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    In forex trading,while trading emotions should be left behind in order to be successful in this business..with emotions one can make mistakes in forex trading which can lead to huge lossess..knowledge and experience is important in this business in order to be successful and earn huge profits..their is no place for emotions in it...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DJPABITRA View Post
    emotions is good for human but not suitable in Forex online trading business...to be a successful trader in Forex market we should control our emotions during trading so that we cannot suffer from any loss..emotions makes human weak and humans loose his controls . so emotions harms in Forex market.
    But for me emotional is will give bad result in my trade , i need to control to not be emotional cause i think good emotional control will give good results, with emotional control we can understand how and analysis as clearly , and can use strategies as properly and understand how trade is correct because with our emotions we will not focus and trade not proper analyze

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think we all must leave all our emotions behind when we are trading,emotions is good for human but not suitable in Forex online trading business.To be a successful trader in Forex market we should control our emotions.And i think the best way to not be emotional is you must spend enough time on demo trading it may so helpful way to not be emotional trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Yes i am very emotional and it is the main reason of my loss. I face loss again and again by having much greed but this emotion can be controlled by having much disciplined. I am now avoiding greed and try to do trade with my plans and rules. Following the plans and rules is the way to control the emotions in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    We can not separate emotions from our life it is a natural instinct but definitely we can control it by self discipline and self control, let the emotions to run while trading but never ever trade with emotions that is the key to success what I feel because once we win we feel happy at the same time when we loose we become sad but never ever react by placing orders that's it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast