Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula - Page 38
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7

Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula

I will try to share my strategies on the third candle on H4 time frame, that's why i call it C3H4 formula :D Believe it or not, from this observation we can know where the trend for the next week. Before I begin, please setting your terminal to H4 time frame and make sure you select the option to display a separator period. Your chart should be like this ..

Attachment 939

Here's the rules:
    1. At the beginning of the week, watch the third candlestick.
    2. If bullish candlestick shaped, open a buy position at the beginning of the fourth candle.
    3. If bearish candlestick shaped, open sell position at the beginning of the fourth candle.

This strategy can be used in all pairs. With 100 pips stop loss and 100 pips take profit. Of approximately 20 transactions there are 3 that false or not in accordance with the rule, but it's not a problem because the accumulated profit is greater than the loss

Okay enough of my speech so if there are not clear please we discussed here together.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 48
    trading with the third candle on H4 time frame may work well sometimes and may not work in the other times and so the trader should determine the trend first to know when to trade with this strategy or not, the trader also should choose a good pair that can work well on this time as this will improve trading and make it better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with the third candle on H4 time frame may work well sometimes and may not work in the other times and so the trader should determine the trend first to know when to trade with this strategy or not, the trader also should choose a good pair that can work well on this time as this will improve trading and make it better.
    You're right this technique may favor us sometime as it's not really dependable at all times. i would rather trade and analyze market with different strategy that could give me at least better accuracy in trading and more signals i can get from them. it's better for me to follow many candlestick patterns with strong impact to market than what has been shared in this strategy because it's not really work to rely on single patterns despite of other available patterns with candlestick.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 48
    trading with the H4 time frame is good and lead to good results because it is a strong time frame and the traders can make money with it and satisfy with the results especially if trading is following of the trend, the strategy will work well if the trader follow the trend on H4 time frame because the risk will be less and the possibility of earning will be good

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 20
    In the time last, the largest number of traders are mere indicator driven because not any of us do understand the use of the price action trading system then, but with the understanding of the price action trading system now, every trader is gradually switching over to the price action because it does not include the use of indicators that always get traders confused.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    The strategy of naked trading are mostly use by traders in the forex market to make a profitable trading, it involves the use of the charts clean without the use of any indicators to do the analysis in the market, some traders join it with some simple indicator to make the work easier but not with too much of them to avoid confusion.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    The strategy of naked trading are mostly use by traders in the forex market to make a profitable trading, it involves the use of the charts clean without the use of any indicators to do the analysis in the market, some traders join it with some simple indicator to make the work easier but not with too much of them to avoid confusion.
    You are right in naked trading strategy we cannot get help from any indicator of trading strategy. We are use pure our skills to find the market movement and its target. When we are see the candles of market and follow there movement then we will definitely make profit and know that in which direction these candles are want to move.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 20
    Trading the naked chart is a great forex secret that a lot of traders have discovered now and i want to believe that it is because they have noticed some good things about the naked trading system which is better than the indicator dominated trading system . By and large, it is a system i have been using for some few years now and i can say to a very large extent that it is one of the best way to trade the forex market which i have every used especially when you know how to apply it on the higher time frames in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    You are right in naked trading strategy we cannot get help from any indicator of trading strategy. We are use pure our skills to find the market movement and its target. When we are see the candles of market and follow there movement then we will definitely make profit and know that in which direction these candles are want to move.
    for them who understand the candlestick with well and so they will have the ability to analyze the market witout custom or any indicators because at the same time that candlestick itself work as good indicator and traders can use it alone or nakedly to analyze the market. but as concept to analyze the market is still support resistance and also true trend as the effective way to read the market and candlestick can validate our analysis till get better precision. there are some patterns which can be used by us

Not allowed!

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738