Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula - Page 43
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7

Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula

I will try to share my strategies on the third candle on H4 time frame, that's why i call it C3H4 formula :D Believe it or not, from this observation we can know where the trend for the next week. Before I begin, please setting your terminal to H4 time frame and make sure you select the option to display a separator period. Your chart should be like this ..

Attachment 939

Here's the rules:
    1. At the beginning of the week, watch the third candlestick.
    2. If bullish candlestick shaped, open a buy position at the beginning of the fourth candle.
    3. If bearish candlestick shaped, open sell position at the beginning of the fourth candle.

This strategy can be used in all pairs. With 100 pips stop loss and 100 pips take profit. Of approximately 20 transactions there are 3 that false or not in accordance with the rule, but it's not a problem because the accumulated profit is greater than the loss

Okay enough of my speech so if there are not clear please we discussed here together.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    This concept is very promising, I have a problem here, what is going to now happen if it is the third four hour candlestick that is where price will do its reversal, sometimes the charts are not clear, the first and second candlestick are where people make their money especially the day traders, taking the third candlestick is late entry, because the real movement has already taken place. If this is profitable for you, there is no problem at all.
    of all that is the true possibility of this formula giving a good probability and can close the false signal and loss from the previous open position? if indeed yes and if it is difficult to find a solution to a mistake it is better to stop looking

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Talking about the naked trading, it is a good strategy, traders are using clean chart that is giving chance of seeing the candle formation and patterns for traders to make good trading decision, though it is good if we add indicators , they are also good and having their own usefulness but we have to learn them well using the demo account for good practice to establish the knowledge of using them .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Talking about the naked trading, it is a good strategy, traders are using clean chart that is giving chance of seeing the candle formation and patterns for traders to make good trading decision, though it is good if we add indicators , they are also good and having their own usefulness but we have to learn them well using the demo account for good practice to establish the knowledge of using them .
    i think naked trading is not always about clean chart but most of them use additional tool to support their analysis such as to find the support and resistance, i use price action method and i added tool like a fibonacci to find the levels of the price and some trader combine with indicator and i think if we are comfort why not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    but in the naked we must be observant of the difference in candles on each broker, because the candle may not be too similar and there are differences because the beginning of the broker's market and spread and also the closing hours of a broker, and also the number of digit pair numbers, yeah a bigger timeframe might can filter those things, and the indicator has one weakness, which is lagging, so choose a good thing for yourself

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    This is a very good share my dear friend, but whosoever support this kind of trading system as a very good one must have to go over the trading system over and over again to read between the lines of the analysis. I do not like a trading system like this my dear friend because it is not a conventional way of trading the forex market. Just watching the formation of the third candlestick at the beginning of the week to determine the direction of the market is just not the best and the right way to trade the forex market sir.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the trader can trade with this system but he should first practice on it to know how to use properly and so he will be able to know how and when he can trade and make money, the trader should be able to maximize the profits with this system because it is good system and the trader can read the chart better with it and make money also

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the trader can trade with this system but he should first practice on it to know how to use properly and so he will be able to know how and when he can trade and make money, the trader should be able to maximize the profits with this system because it is good system and the trader can read the chart better with it and make money also
    Practice is necessary thing for success and better earning from our trades in live market. We need to have planning and realistic mind set for trading in effective manner and making money consistently. Forex online trading is all about learning and risk management. We need to develop a better control on emotions and work with proper system and always have realistic targets for earning. It is the best way to get good profits and remain in business for long time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    It is too much important for trader to understand this market without practice a trader will not able to understand the trading ideas so we all have to build our trade plan in right of the way with good planing and learning will help to achieve success , every trader make it sure we give our maximum time to this market for trading in right way .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Naked way of trade no doubt the best way for trader to work because there is no complication regarding so much indicator so a trader apply pure his learning for development of a good plan , but the other C3H4 formula which you applied is not a good one because of the reason that it is not clear and on chart where you put arrow that is 3rd candle not 4th one so we make plan and have to complete them .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Great strategy, Thank you for sharing with us. I have checked your strategy in history and it worked perfectly. I will try your strategy and will update the results here. Time and price have a secret relationship and we can find it only on the naked chart. NAked chart strategies are the best one strategies because they are not dependant on any indicator but on your skills and experience, the best part fo a good trader.

Not allowed!

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344 LastLast