Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula - Page 3
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7

Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula

I will try to share my strategies on the third candle on H4 time frame, that's why i call it C3H4 formula :D Believe it or not, from this observation we can know where the trend for the next week. Before I begin, please setting your terminal to H4 time frame and make sure you select the option to display a separator period. Your chart should be like this ..

Attachment 939

Here's the rules:
    1. At the beginning of the week, watch the third candlestick.
    2. If bullish candlestick shaped, open a buy position at the beginning of the fourth candle.
    3. If bearish candlestick shaped, open sell position at the beginning of the fourth candle.

This strategy can be used in all pairs. With 100 pips stop loss and 100 pips take profit. Of approximately 20 transactions there are 3 that false or not in accordance with the rule, but it's not a problem because the accumulated profit is greater than the loss

Okay enough of my speech so if there are not clear please we discussed here together.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Naked trading is very useful if the open position always benefit rather than bad luck. with naked trading we certainly would be easy to predict how the trading that we do more advantages because only in this way that we are doing trading will be more useful and profitable. so that we get the benefits will multiply.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by uchexxx View Post
    Am not too convinced that this strategy would be consistent,strategy based on such candlestick assumption is like gambling,I don't think that market participant would react to such detail,in establishing a strategy its all about what makes the market moves,so viewing the market from such perspective wills make anybody have doubts in the potential of your strategy.
    Same like me sir, I can't guarantee that we can get consistent profit from this strategy because when I apply it in demo, this strategy was rarely worked out. Mostly, when the third candlestick formed, the price might follow it for several pips then in the next candle, the price move reversed in high range. Sure with this price, the price will always touch the stop loss not our take profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    I backtested this strategy, and yes, i am very very much happy that it is a very very nice strategy. One must surely test it and first backtest it and then on a live account, on a small risk of just 1% could open a trade and wait and watch for the trade to come in profits. Must check for all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    my dear alv-trader many people not use to naked trading now a days , but i think this trading in use to high level in that market and do work in big trader, well is we use to 100 pips and set our stop loss same so we can how much confirm profit get from this strategy in that business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    is it always the third candlestick to indicate the market price or trend ? and it is for long term which will need several hours or days, and how about the smaller time frames such as 30 m? can we use it ? it is good for me and if i can implement this way for short time, and of course, it will take several pips only as profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    That will be great if you mark that candle as a box and see a break above or below and see a test of that box and then trade accordingly and if you want to master that strategy the look for forth hourly candle and then see a brek and test

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    This strategy looks details but for that i have also to coming back evaluate this strategy first to be able to be protected.
    And for newbies, i would like to assistance you that if you are using this strategy, first evaluate in test concern for at least a 2-5 a few several weeks back test in all levels places.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    I see that the trading strategy of the most important success factors for rolling but it must be proven a trading strategy prior to use and training Jidta to make sure of its success well, because it can not succeed with the trader does not succeed with another

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Thanks for sharing your strategy but it will be better to increase the level of your strategy even I am not able to understand fully what you want to telling us just share some more screenshots of your trading style its will be helpful for us otherwise I am not getting fully about it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    A very good and simple strategy but still feel doubtful anyway I would like to test this strategy in my trading with a settings of 100 pips stop loss and 100 pips take profit but in your explanation there is no guarantee of 100 pips profit as I hardly find 100 pips difference, any way a nice and simple strategy to follow

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast