Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula
Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7

Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula

I will try to share my strategies on the third candle on H4 time frame, that's why i call it C3H4 formula :D Believe it or not, from this observation we can know where the trend for the next week. Before I begin, please setting your terminal to H4 time frame and make sure you select the option to display a separator period. Your chart should be like this ..

1184773_371654742963128_1098477782_n.jpg

Here's the rules:
    1. At the beginning of the week, watch the third candlestick.
    2. If bullish candlestick shaped, open a buy position at the beginning of the fourth candle.
    3. If bearish candlestick shaped, open sell position at the beginning of the fourth candle.

This strategy can be used in all pairs. With 100 pips stop loss and 100 pips take profit. Of approximately 20 transactions there are 3 that false or not in accordance with the rule, but it's not a problem because the accumulated profit is greater than the loss

Okay enough of my speech so if there are not clear please we discussed here together.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    In this strategy you intended to say that on h4 when three bullish candles are complete there is 85% possibility of getting the fourth candle completed. Is there any research behind this - did you check this in historical data? If it is true what you said trading will become so easy, as you simply need to open and close 20 trades using this strategy and finally you shall be left with net profit of 14 trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Greetings, student permit. a simple technique but more profitable.
    but I still can not understand. still difficult to implement ......
    in the analysis to take buy or sell.

- - - Updated - - -

monday tomorrow I will try to take pictures to try this technique......., and please check if it is correct or not I apply.
    hopefully this tehniik accurate and can generate profit......

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    In this strategy you intended to say that on h4 when three bullish candles are complete there is 85% possibility of getting the fourth candle completed. Is there any research behind this - did you check this in historical data? If it is true what you said trading will become so easy, as you simply need to open and close 20 trades using this strategy and finally you shall be left with net profit of 14 trades.
    Read my the rules buddy .. in this strategy, we just try to focuss on the closed candle number 3 in H4 time frame. This strategy only open position once a week, but can apply to all pair. Just remember to set the amount of take profit and stop loss depending on other pair daily range. This is the result for EURUSD pairs in last 5 trade

1.jpg

This is the result for AUDUSD pairs in last 5 trade

Screenshot_1.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    This strategy looks guide but for that i have also to back test this strategy first in order to be safe.
    And for newbies, i would like to advice you that if you are using this strategy, first test in demo account for at least a 2-5 months backtest in all majors pairs.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Nice share. I have never tried the naked technique. Naked strategy not using indicators, yeah that's naked. This strategy is actually simple to implement because it does not require many analysis. But I still doubt the naked strategy. Do you have any suggestions that I have no doubt?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    have you try to make smaller stop loss ?
    , for examples on your screenshot, i saw a potensial smaller stop loss on 2nd candle high or low ..just a thougt, im not backtest your strategy yet..
    and thanks for sharing

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Dear alv_trader, what do you mean by averagedaily range?
    Like for EU it is something from 80-90 pips i guess? But how to calculate the exact pips? I think so we have to divide the weekly high / low or something like that, isnt it ?
    Can you tell me how to do that in order to use this strategy efficiently?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1
    I think this trading strategy is not good, i saw my chart and back test this strategy in august, then we will know that we just can make profit in one trade only, but get loss in 3 trades. In a month, we just can trade for 4 times. 1 profit and 3 loss. It will be bad for trading. In trading, we must make profit more than loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    Naked strategy seems much a easy strategy . I think it dose not using indicators, yeah that's naked. So that This strategy is simple to apply . It does not require many analysis also . To be sure i would like to back to test it in JPY .So that it is a simple technique with more profit . But we need to set the amount of take profit and stop loss .I would like to test it through demo account .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast