what is the best capital to make one milllion of profits every year ??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what is the best capital to make one milllion of profits every year ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

what is the best capital to make one milllion of profits every year ??

i am sure that when you are trading with a big capital you will make big profits so we can say that any profits is totally depend on your capital size and on your trading skills also .so can you tell me what is the best capital to make big profits like one million ore more ??

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well the rate of your profit is indeed measured by your capital and let's not exclude your level of expertise or knowledge,which would be an edge in your earnings.there are traders who can make 200-300% of their account monthly while there are traders who cannot do more than 100% monthly and while there are traders who would have done about two deposit monthly after getting a margin call, so it all depends on the traders level of expertise.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    i am sure that when you are trading with a big capital you will make big profits so we can say that any profits is totally depend on your capital size and on your trading skills also .so can you tell me what is the best capital to make big profits like one million ore more ??
    I think if you make the million dollar profit per year then you need to have invest the thousand dollar in the forex trading as well as you have the good knowledge of the trading and have the good practice of the trading and mange the risk well , if you do then you will be able to make the good profit in the trading but need hard work if you make money with the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I think if you make the million dollar profit per year then you need to have invest the thousand dollar in the forex trading as well as you have the good knowledge of the trading and have the good practice of the trading and mange the risk well , if you do then you will be able to make the good profit in the trading but need hard work if you make money with the forex trading.
    thousand dollar to make a million i dont think that is gonna be possible mate,to make a million in a year one must have at least 4-5 million in his trading account as well,you can only use million to make million in a year,to make a million yearly one must make more than 80,000$ dollar monthly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i think that the trader needs to invest 10 million dollars or more to be able to make one million dollars every year,and this should be with trusted broker that can let you to withdraw a big profits because there are may brokers that scam or refuse payment of big profits for their clients,also make of this profits each year requires a good trader that has good experience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    The best capital to earn $1 million per year will be $ 5 million as we know that with correct money management and by following the basics of trading we can very well make 20% to 30% overall profits in Forex trading business, but to get that we need to act very professionally and with proper winning strategy without any flaw on trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i do not know how much, but i guess we need to see our ability and knowledge about how to trade with properly, because when we have enough , we can manage the business and make some profit time by time and compound it until become a big number, no matter for how much money we start trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Money makes money. to earn big return from Forex is obviously need big investment. Although if luck favor your $ 1000 USD also can become 1 million USD ( that happens in rare case and due to good luck only) but if we technically speak and expect a 10% return every month on our invested amount then around 5,00,000 USD to start investment to make 1 million profit every year.
    It is same as doubling your money every year.
    Big investment need big planning and proper strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    As we all know Forex trading is a very simple and profitable business in the world.The best capital tho make million of profits every year is your own trading skill.I think if you want to make one million of profit every year you have to invest millions of capital in the business with the good knowledge and experience in the Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex trading business is good online business and it gives more an more profit . The best capital is make million of profits every year is own trading skill. i think trading is the best way to earn money . I think If you want to make one million of profit every year you have to invest millions of capital in the business. with the good knowledge and experience .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast