So Forex for anyworld
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So Forex for anyworld

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

So Forex for anyworld

i just came to know that Forex is restrict in some countries which maybe true or even i don't have authentic report about it so far i just heared so is Forex for the whole world or selected countries

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 33
    Limited only to the U.S.. In what other country?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    i just came to know that Forex is restrict in some countries which maybe true or even i don't have authentic report about it so far i just heared so is Forex for the whole world or selected countries
    yes forex is for everyone. but i have heard news/rumours that many brokers are not accepting US clients.
    so apart from them, i guess it is everyone who can trade and everyone is allowed to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think any body can trade Forex but he must be +18 to be able to trade and withdraw his profits with out any problems .so we must love this business as a traders .also you must have the enough skills to be able to trade successfully and also you must learn and study to have some knowledge .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    yes i can do trading forex in any time and any where in the whole world it is a worldwide business directory for every one it is a very popular business in the world we can earn a lot off money from this business every personal of the country can do forex trading every where in the world

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    There are certain countries where the forex business is not accepted as legal business, though i think that in most of the country, almost all of the country accepts the forex as a global business, it is also getting very strict an regulated now a days so i am sure in future it will accepts by almost all of the country.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I don't know about fully it but according to me my experience anybody can join this business there is no age that matter in forex but you should be 18 years old here to enter in the forex market and you can do this business without any restriction and you can do this business freely without any limit or something like that problem

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Forex isn't limited only to the us its just that some brokers restrict us clients from trading on there platform but there are brokers that are open to us clients, but I do know that forex is restricted in India, Cuba where internetis rrestricted, and most third world nations mostly because of there lack of exposure.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Forex can actually apply to the whole world, because forex is a currency trading, and all countries sure have a currency. And the currency also has a value, that value is measured based interest people who buy or use that currency, so forex is one of the suitable place for that currency trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Forex trading business is a global business and there is no restriction what so ever but as this is a uncontrolled sector so some of the state Government has issued restriction to these sectors for normal people but nowadays with the internet access it is easily accessible for normal people and anyone can learn and earn from this sector.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast