Using Crypto currencies in our Trading - Page 42
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: Using Crypto currencies in our Trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204

Lightbulb Using Crypto currencies in our Trading

Using Crypto currencies in our Trading

Now a days we all know and hear about the importance and use of the Crypto currencies and the advantages that they offer to us.

The most Popular and widely used one is the BIT-COIN.

What is a Bit-coin = Bit-coin is a digital currency that is gaining popularity now and the main reason is its De-centralized control and very low fees.

Yes this is a Digital currency that is being used for actual Money based transactions and also in the Forex markets. Many of you might be aware of it and actually using it in some of your transactions while still others who have just heard about it but never used.

I have been using the Bit-coin since 5 months now and i can say from my own personal experiences that this is the best Digital currency i have ever encountered. The fact is the it has a very High level of Account security and also it is Instant with a Bit-coin wallet address that can be given to anyone from which we are looking to get our payments.

So i would like to ask about your own Experiences of using the Bit-coin. Please discuss

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 02-22-2015 at 03:48 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    well trade like the forex trading using bitcoin pair is extremely danger more than commodities because the float of bitcoin is extremely high and the movement of bitcoin is much bigger than any other pair like bitcoin move approximate 100$ to 1000$ daily as compare to gold move just 10$ to 30$ and the float is 10 time higher than gold which means you can trade if your capital is high .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    well trade like the forex trading using bitcoin pair is extremely danger more than commodities because the float of bitcoin is extremely high and the movement of bitcoin is much bigger than any other pair like bitcoin move approximate 100$ to 1000$ daily as compare to gold move just 10$ to 30$ and the float is 10 time higher than gold which means you can trade if your capital is high .
    when the timing's right, we can make multiple profits from short time and such possibility comes with a great risk as well. consider this as a warning for traders to start thinking logically and choose what kind of trading or investment that suitable for us. if people like to trade with immediate spikes and sudden movements then bitcoin may be in their favor. otherwise forex trading is far more stable to handle.

Not allowed!

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142