Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: Using Crypto currencies in our Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204

Lightbulb Using Crypto currencies in our Trading

Using Crypto currencies in our Trading

Now a days we all know and hear about the importance and use of the Crypto currencies and the advantages that they offer to us.

The most Popular and widely used one is the BIT-COIN.

What is a Bit-coin = Bit-coin is a digital currency that is gaining popularity now and the main reason is its De-centralized control and very low fees.

Yes this is a Digital currency that is being used for actual Money based transactions and also in the Forex markets. Many of you might be aware of it and actually using it in some of your transactions while still others who have just heard about it but never used.

I have been using the Bit-coin since 5 months now and i can say from my own personal experiences that this is the best Digital currency i have ever encountered. The fact is the it has a very High level of Account security and also it is Instant with a Bit-coin wallet address that can be given to anyone from which we are looking to get our payments.

So i would like to ask about your own Experiences of using the Bit-coin. Please discuss

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 02-22-2015 at 02:48 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Apart from using bitcoin as an e-currency to make deposit into your trading account , it is interesting to know that bitcoin is among the financial instrument that is listed in trading platform which can be traded just like currency pairs . This is to show the extent of its acceptability in financial market si that those using it would not have any fear . I knew of some friends who bought bitcoins when the price was cheaper and the thing was there for years in their purse only to sell it at a very high price later
    although it's bit too late for us to aware of cryptocurrencies existence, traders still can participate into such events and feel the experience of trading with them. too bad from their first launch in the business, i never got myself interested with them because they're unstable and not so promising for me. one more thing, they're kind of cheap and expensive at the same time.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    although it's bit too late for us to aware of cryptocurrencies existence, traders still can participate into such events and feel the experience of trading with them. too bad from their first launch in the business, i never got myself interested with them because they're unstable and not so promising for me. one more thing, they're kind of cheap and expensive at the same time.
    Although its much late now that crypto came into existence its still not my choice for trading. I still prefer to stick to frontliners and GOLD to trade where I am more comfortable to do analysis. Actually what I believe is Forex is a means of earning money where we have to do analysis with a calm mind.Trading rules should always be obeyed while executing trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Although its much late now that crypto came into existence its still not my choice for trading. I still prefer to stick to frontliners and GOLD to trade where I am more comfortable to do analysis. Actually what I believe is Forex is a means of earning money where we have to do analysis with a calm mind.Trading rules should always be obeyed while executing trades.
    i don't like it and never get myself interested to it even for the first time i saw bitcoin euphoria back in 2016. it's far too late for them to entertain old-thinking trader like me to take part into cryptocurrencies market because i always prefer to trade with forex market. at times it's better for me to learn more about stock market rather than cryptocurrencies because stock has more stable moves, and most of market participants from forex and stock markets are using logic, analysis, and following the law of supply and demand. unlike cryptocurrencies that their price can be easily manipulated and there contains more gamblers than real traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    The way traders appreciate the cryptocurrency in about 2-3 years ago is not the way they appreciate the cryptocurrencies anymore. The way the cryptocurrencies are being traded is not encountering likewise. The money you will gain through the trading of the cryptocurrencies are so little, the pricing is not following the regular pricing of the forex market, that is discouraging traders in trading it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The way traders appreciate the cryptocurrency in about 2-3 years ago is not the way they appreciate the cryptocurrencies anymore. The way the cryptocurrencies are being traded is not encountering likewise. The money you will gain through the trading of the cryptocurrencies are so little, the pricing is not following the regular pricing of the forex market, that is discouraging traders in trading it.
    Thing's changed too fast and many crypto traders who actually miners are starting to leave this field one after another. it's like cryptocurrencies reached its popularity and killed it so fast, which costed a lot of victim of losses and many negative reviews i saw on internet about this. only less people who actually use cryptocurrencies for trading purpose because the market is different than with stock and forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Bitcoin is one of the crypto currencies that can be used to make deposit and withdrawal in forex especially by those who appreciate the use of e-currencies . The only disadvantage of Bitcoin is the value fluctuation as a result of fluctuation in its exchange rate to any other currency . I know a friend who has $300 worth of Bitcoin in is coinbase wallet in the year 2015 and he forgot the money there until 2018 when Bitcoin had appreciated much in value and by the time he checked his coinbase wallet again , the worth of the Bitcoin was close to $7000.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Bitcoin is one of the crypto currencies that can be used to make deposit and withdrawal in forex especially by those who appreciate the use of e-currencies . The only disadvantage of Bitcoin is the value fluctuation as a result of fluctuation in its exchange rate to any other currency . I know a friend who has $300 worth of Bitcoin in is coinbase wallet in the year 2015 and he forgot the money there until 2018 when Bitcoin had appreciated much in value and by the time he checked his coinbase wallet again , the worth of the Bitcoin was close to $7000.
    The fluctuation of bitcoin really impressive and satisfying for beginners who like to expect big profits within short period of time. That's why many friends of mine too were inviting me to such investment and they forgot that I've been in the same kind of business and they were just beginners. At first they could talk about how profitable they were with their bitcoin trading, investing, or mining until one day when I asked their situation, they didn't feel as good as before.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Silhouette, yes its good and people are satisfied if i talk i think its the most easy way to trade, because it is moving in some range now so we can easily identify good orders, when it will break that range then it can be bad and good for some traders, but currently its low is 3000 and high is 8000 max, so in between we can trade as support and resistance

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Silhouette, yes its good and people are satisfied if i talk i think its the most easy way to trade, because it is moving in some range now so we can easily identify good orders, when it will break that range then it can be bad and good for some traders, but currently its low is 3000 and high is 8000 max, so in between we can trade as support and resistance
    but i am not good in crypto in fact i have never traded on this, now i am going to participate in contest but still want to trade on metals its easy i think everyone know about gold situation so we can earn easily then this, crypto became famous in last some months but now its not, so people are still investing but i am not thinking its good way to earn profit, it can flop on any time we can lose all money on any time here

Not allowed!

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041