Using Crypto currencies in our Trading - Page 3
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Using Crypto currencies in our Trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204

Lightbulb Using Crypto currencies in our Trading

Using Crypto currencies in our Trading

Now a days we all know and hear about the importance and use of the Crypto currencies and the advantages that they offer to us.

The most Popular and widely used one is the BIT-COIN.

What is a Bit-coin = Bit-coin is a digital currency that is gaining popularity now and the main reason is its De-centralized control and very low fees.

Yes this is a Digital currency that is being used for actual Money based transactions and also in the Forex markets. Many of you might be aware of it and actually using it in some of your transactions while still others who have just heard about it but never used.

I have been using the Bit-coin since 5 months now and i can say from my own personal experiences that this is the best Digital currency i have ever encountered. The fact is the it has a very High level of Account security and also it is Instant with a Bit-coin wallet address that can be given to anyone from which we are looking to get our payments.

So i would like to ask about your own Experiences of using the Bit-coin. Please discuss

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 02-22-2015 at 02:48 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    I know about crypto currencies especially about bitcoin. But I dont know why I dont interest to use this currency. I know some brokers accept bitcoin for deposit and withdraw and some of them provide bitcoin trading. But I never learn about it. I just know that bitcoin have the big volatil movement. Maybe i will leran about this currency in the next future. I dont have much more money to invest in bitcoin at this moment because I think bitcoin has the high price rates for now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I tried these instruments ona nother type of accounts with another broker but i found that 0it has a very slow movement and a lso it is not clear enough in thiers market . by a way which not allow you how to know its movements or how to predict any of market conditions . also its resources of knowledge are not well known
    I think bitcoin is not as popular now compare a few years back,and online investors are not that interested anymore to ecurrencies, after the liberty reserve fiasco investors are more hesitant to lay their money on e currency, market on this kind of currency may not that liquid as compare to forex.If you can master one currency pair it will be good enough so why use a new unfamiliar currency.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    I think bitcoin is not as popular now compare a few years back,and online investors are not that interested anymore to ecurrencies, after the liberty reserve fiasco investors are more hesitant to lay their money on e currency, market on this kind of currency may not that liquid as compare to forex.If you can master one currency pair it will be good enough so why use a new unfamiliar currency.
    I think that is not the cause now, the liberty reverse is not grounded with the way the crypto currency is grounded, that is why you can not see any trader trading liberty reverse online, but you can trade the crypto online. Traders or investors are not interested because of the safety, it is because of the way it is itself.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I often trade bitcoin since mid-2013 when bitcoin still have a rate under $ 100 per bitcoin. And I get a big profit when bitcoin prices rose to $ 1,000 per bitcoin at the end of 2013. But then I leave bitcoin in mid-2014 because I think bitcoin is now has a more stable rate. And I think bitcoin is more risky than other epayment, so I decided to stop in use.
    Yes it is true that the price of the Bit-coin has been fluctuating since 2013 but then the fact is that it is a Digital currency and thus it is not being linked to any Monetary Economy and this is the reason why its price can change very fast in a market and this is why i would say that you should not keep all of your funds in the Bit-coin. It is always better that if we keep not more than 20% of the funds in the Bit-coin.

This will make sure that we are protected from the Price Escalations in this currency

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    Yes it is true that the price of the Bit-coin has been fluctuating since 2013 but then the fact is that it is a Digital currency and thus it is not being linked to any Monetary Economy and this is the reason why its price can change very fast in a market and this is why i would say that you should not keep all of your funds in the Bit-coin. It is always better that if we keep not more than 20% of the funds in the Bit-coin.

This will make sure that we are protected from the Price Escalations in this currency
    Very good suggestion sir I think we can do trade in differ currency pairs, and there is no need to put all the money only in bit coin it could be much risky. I love to do trade in major currency pairs. I never invested money in bit coin till now. As you are saying that its price change very fast so its a high volatile trading currency, but I will try to check once this.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Very good suggestion sir I think we can do trade in differ currency pairs, and there is no need to put all the money only in bit coin it could be much risky. I love to do trade in major currency pairs. I never invested money in bit coin till now. As you are saying that its price change very fast so its a high volatile trading currency, but I will try to check once this.
    Many of my friends are working with crypto currencies, there are many other crypto currencies in the market right now those are also becoming very popular like Bit coin, One of my friend was suggesting me to invest in cryto currencies. But I said that I will invest later because I think I can do much better trading in forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Cryptocoin became very famous at the end of 2014. At that bitcoin is able to penetrate the $ 1000/1 BTC. At that time, some observers predict that the value of bitcoin can penetrate to figure $ 10,000 / 1 BTC. Bitcoin boom raises many crypto currencies, such as Litecoin, Dogecoin, Namecoin, and so on. Now there are some brokers that accept payment using bitcoin.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Many of my friends are working with crypto currencies, there are many other crypto currencies in the market right now those are also becoming very popular like Bit coin, One of my friend was suggesting me to invest in cryto currencies. But I said that I will invest later because I think I can do much better trading in forex
    Lots of them are in the market, but the most popular amount them is the bitcoin. But in the honesty, the bitcoin trading is very volatile, it can affect the trader if the care is not taken. Forex traders should be very careful to do things right with chosen of trading instruments, bitcoin can not be toyed with, it is boring and badly aligned.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    I know only Forex currencies and not crypto currencies. I believe no limit to the amount you can earn in the forex market. You can earn thousands and millions of dollars, but we need to know that the amount we will earn will be determined by how much we are investing and how effective is our trading style.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    I know only Forex currencies and not crypto currencies. I believe no limit to the amount you can earn in the forex market. You can earn thousands and millions of dollars, but we need to know that the amount we will earn will be determined by how much we are investing and how effective is our trading style.
    Neither do I know cryptos. Forex is enough for me for earnings. Forex is a such kind of business which can bring more happiness to every trader life, If you trade seriously and it give you better way to chance more money which can help you to lead a better happy and joyful life.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast