Using Crypto currencies in our Trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Using Crypto currencies in our Trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204

Lightbulb Using Crypto currencies in our Trading

Using Crypto currencies in our Trading

Now a days we all know and hear about the importance and use of the Crypto currencies and the advantages that they offer to us.

The most Popular and widely used one is the BIT-COIN.

What is a Bit-coin = Bit-coin is a digital currency that is gaining popularity now and the main reason is its De-centralized control and very low fees.

Yes this is a Digital currency that is being used for actual Money based transactions and also in the Forex markets. Many of you might be aware of it and actually using it in some of your transactions while still others who have just heard about it but never used.

I have been using the Bit-coin since 5 months now and i can say from my own personal experiences that this is the best Digital currency i have ever encountered. The fact is the it has a very High level of Account security and also it is Instant with a Bit-coin wallet address that can be given to anyone from which we are looking to get our payments.

So i would like to ask about your own Experiences of using the Bit-coin. Please discuss

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 02-22-2015 at 03:48 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    I am happy with forex trading at the moment and love to do trade in popular currency pairs only. I think these types of crypto currencies don't have any big future because nobody knows much about them. And trader's also like to do deal with popular payment processors like neteller and skrill they are best for everyone
    I would like to say that when we are trading we may use any of the Currency pairs for our trading needs. But then we also know that using Crypto currencies will also increase our Trading scope as we would be able to increase our net earnings from the markets. We all know that for our trading what is more important is to be able to earn a good income and since with the coming of the Crypto currencies our trading will become better only.

So we can think about using the Most popular Crypto currency in our trading The - Bitcoin

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Crypto currency is still new in e-currencies group and not that popular so its a bit risky to use and beside using any currency in trading if we are not yet good in our trading still it does not make sense anyway, I think we just focus in developing a good habit in trading so that we will have a good chance of success.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Crypto currency is still new in e-currencies group and not that popular so its a bit risky to use and beside using any currency in trading if we are not yet good in our trading still it does not make sense anyway, I think we just focus in developing a good habit in trading so that we will have a good chance of success.
    i ever used this currency for trading and honestly felt boring for this, and i feel that i was not comfortable to trade with this currency and also i still have a doubt about this currency, i do not know will it stay longer or not, so it is better focus to the currencies that had more popular and used by all countries

Not allowed!
    Last edited by newentry; 03-17-2015 at 06:03 AM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    It is very new, you can not compare to other this that has being traded for many decades. I believe they are still working on the way to perfect this, nothing is sure with crypto currency for now. I do not know why the world accepts this so much, all broker are using it, and judging by its function compared to the market it met, it is nothing.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i ever used this currency for trading and honestly felt boring for this, and i feel that i was not comfortable to trade with this currency and also i still have a doubt about this currency, i do not know will it stay longer or not, so it is better focus to the currencies that had more popular and used by all countries
    We are all using different types of currencies in our trading and we have to consider which one of them are more profitable for us and which we can use safely to get more income in our trades. We should try to use only those currencies which will give us a steady income and using which our risks will remain limited. Since the use of Crypto currencies is limited we may not get the same types of returns when we use them.

So for the time being we may limit our trading and try to trade only when we have some correct trading knowledge about these Crypto currencies

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    We are all using different types of currencies in our trading and we have to consider which one of them are more profitable for us and which we can use safely to get more income in our trades. We should try to use only those currencies which will give us a steady income and using which our risks will remain limited. Since the use of Crypto currencies is limited we may not get the same types of returns when we use them.

So for the time being we may limit our trading and try to trade only when we have some correct trading knowledge about these Crypto currencies
    yes, thank you very much for feedback, some experiences was gotten by me and maybe was caused by my lack of knowledge about this currencies for trading, then why i got the problems to use it for trading forex, and dear friend, let me know for your some experiences about this currencies, what pairs did you use for trading, i used BTCUSD,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes, thank you very much for feedback, some experiences was gotten by me and maybe was caused by my lack of knowledge about this currencies for trading, then why i got the problems to use it for trading forex, and dear friend, let me know for your some experiences about this currencies, what pairs did you use for trading, i used BTCUSD,
    Yes the main Crypto currency that we have to use in our trades is the BTCUSD.

Here BTC stand for Bit-coin whic his the biggest and the most widely traded Crypto currency in the world. As you might be aware that it is already being used in many places as a medium for sending and receiving Payments Electronically. Yes this is correct as now a days Bit-coin has gained much prominence in the world and we have seen this is growing because this currency is safe and secure and also has no fees.

Also the main advantage here is the De-centralized control over this which actually has a lot of benefits for us

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Also the main advantage here is the De-centralized control over this which actually has a lot of benefits for us
    I never either used the crypto currencies nor done trading in it and so have very little knowledge about it. But for sure I can say the way to succeed in this trading will also be knowledge and discipline. Also I do not understand what " De-centralized control " is and what are its benefits, can you please ellucidate it for me and those who are new to crypto currency.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Using Crypto currencies in our Trading

Now a days we all know and hear about the importance and use of the Crypto currencies and the advantages that they offer to us.

The most Popular and widely used one is the BIT-COIN.

What is a Bit-coin = Bit-coin is a digital currency that is gaining popularity now and the main reason is its De-centralized control and very low fees.

Yes this is a Digital currency that is being used for actual Money based transactions and also in the Forex markets. Many of you might be aware of it and actually using it in some of your transactions while still others who have just heard about it but never used.

I have been using the Bit-coin since 5 months now and i can say from my own personal experiences that this is the best Digital currency i have ever encountered. The fact is the it has a very High level of Account security and also it is Instant with a Bit-coin wallet address that can be given to anyone from which we are looking to get our payments.

So i would like to ask about your own Experiences of using the Bit-coin. Please discuss
    I often trade bitcoin since mid-2013 when bitcoin still have a rate under $ 100 per bitcoin. And I get a big profit when bitcoin prices rose to $ 1,000 per bitcoin at the end of 2013. But then I leave bitcoin in mid-2014 because I think bitcoin is now has a more stable rate. And I think bitcoin is more risky than other epayment, so I decided to stop in use.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I tried these instruments ona nother type of accounts with another broker but i found that 0it has a very slow movement and a lso it is not clear enough in thiers market . by a way which not allow you how to know its movements or how to predict any of market conditions . also its resources of knowledge are not well known

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast