Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Using Crypto currencies in our Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 162

Lightbulb Using Crypto currencies in our Trading

Using Crypto currencies in our Trading

Now a days we all know and hear about the importance and use of the Crypto currencies and the advantages that they offer to us.

The most Popular and widely used one is the BIT-COIN.

What is a Bit-coin = Bit-coin is a digital currency that is gaining popularity now and the main reason is its De-centralized control and very low fees.

Yes this is a Digital currency that is being used for actual Money based transactions and also in the Forex markets. Many of you might be aware of it and actually using it in some of your transactions while still others who have just heard about it but never used.

I have been using the Bit-coin since 5 months now and i can say from my own personal experiences that this is the best Digital currency i have ever encountered. The fact is the it has a very High level of Account security and also it is Instant with a Bit-coin wallet address that can be given to anyone from which we are looking to get our payments.

So i would like to ask about your own Experiences of using the Bit-coin. Please discuss

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 02-22-2015 at 02:48 PM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]dear friend, i have one account about it, after several months, the movement was not good and imagine that i have to wait for almost a month to get 40 pips only, so now i did not use this account anymore,
    but when i saw the histories for several months or years, the movements was good but now, i guess not good for me to stay trading with crypto[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 16
    Brother i listen about it that it is also an importance in the world but i have not enough knowledge about it that how to trade whats its purpose and why its values goes up and down if i have enough knowledge than i will try it to trade in forex i saw it in my mt4 account but i has very high spread plz tell me about it ....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    Actually I have afriend who ha san account of the type crypto in a nother broker . he is saying that it a waste of time for these pairs are not move like the currencies we trade on the Forex . so the crypto has no obvious actions to use or any other elements to use to declare our point of trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Doing trading with the payment gateway you understand matters so well. I have heard much about the bitcon and others, but have not used them because I have several alternatives that I am using. In fact, the roboforex company is still not accepting this gate way, and there would be no way for trader to transact anything without them accepting it. When using this currency for trading too, it is a waste of time because it is priced in crypton way.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by cozard007; 02-24-2015 at 02:24 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]dear friend, i have one account about it, after several months, the movement was not good and imagine that i have to wait for almost a month to get 40 pips only, so now i did not use this account anymore,
    but when i saw the histories for several months or years, the movements was good but now, i guess not good for me to stay trading with crypto[/lang]
    One thing that i would like to tell you is that the Crypto currencies are Highly Volatile and this is due to the fact that they are not physically present and hence they are not linked to a Monetary Economy. Whenever we are dealing in any type of Currency that is purely Digital then we usually face this kind of risks. This means that the rate of the Crypto Currencies will be determined by the traders and they will decide its value causing movements which may or may be profitable to us.

We have to just try to understand the fact that if we are at all dealing in the Crypto Funds we should use a amount of not more than 10% of the Total trading funds so that we will not have much risks in this currency.

You can look at the Price of the BitCoin in the recent times in this chart.

This is what explains the phenomenal rise of the Bit-coins

So this is why in the recent times we see a very high level of Interest in the Bit-Coins

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 02-24-2015 at 11:43 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Many of my friends are closing money in crypto currencies and they also think same like. Bit coin rate was very less but suddenly we can see a great bullish movement in it. But its not guarantee that other currencies will grow same like it. For better result we can invest little amount of money in differ crypto currencies and we need a patience too here because its a long term income goal

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Many of my friends are closing money in crypto currencies and they also think same like. Bit coin rate was very less but suddenly we can see a great bullish movement in it. But its not guarantee that other currencies will grow same like it. For better result we can invest little amount of money in differ crypto currencies and we need a patience too here because its a long term income goal
    I do see things in your view my friend, this is no direct currency, the way i gotten its popularity to this point is still baffling me my friend. It is not stable, in the chart too it will just jump, it can not be traded reasonably, it get less if it want and jumps when it wants, i do not like this setup, i am better staying with the one i know since that is stable.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    I do see things in your view my friend, this is no direct currency, the way i gotten its popularity to this point is still baffling me my friend. It is not stable, in the chart too it will just jump, it can not be traded reasonably, it get less if it want and jumps when it wants, i do not like this setup, i am better staying with the one i know since that is stable.
    I am happy with forex trading at the moment and love to do trade in popular currency pairs only. I think these types of crypto currencies don't have any big future because nobody knows much about them. And trader's also like to do deal with popular payment processors like neteller and skrill they are best for everyone

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    I love crypto currencies they are very good, I am very excited to invest some amount of money in crypto currency too. But its not more than any gambling or luck because in crypto currency trading its very hard to know that what will happen next. Most of crypto currencies are new in this market so little bit dangerous

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast