(Ask) How to have 90-99% of Modeling Quality?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (Ask) How to have 90-99% of Modeling Quality?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7

(Ask) How to have 90-99% of Modeling Quality?

Ok as writen on the title, i want to ask "how to have 99% modeling quality result on mt4 back tester?"
    A couple week ago i saw someone posting a 99% modeling quality from his back testing result. Then i start to asking him, but never get answer till now. I want a 99% modeling quality result because i want to test my Expert Advisor. Please share here if you know it .. regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    please i used many Expert Advisors when i was a beginner trader and i had 2 margin call with this Expert advisors .if you want to use an Expert advisors you must be aware that your Expert advisors must use stop loss. is your Expert advisors using stop loss it may help you to make profits .but in fact there no way will let you to make good profits like trading with your trading skills or manually trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    You can also choose up high high quality kitchenware here at an affordable cost. The little deli reverse is awesome but populated, just choose a number and get in range.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well its quit possible to have an EA that would guaranty such returns,but I've always had my doubt on the strategy tester given how market conditions can be,with previous movements differing from current price movement,so you might have back tested a strategy which got huge positive results bit when put up and running you'll be surprised to see that its giving more losses than profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    If you want to improve your modeling quality then you will choose advisior for your self or choose a teacher for your your self who have spent a lot of time in forex trading business and he have stop loss, then may be you can improve your modeling quality

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    if one want to make profit then i think that he has to learn about the market first and then he can make profit but need to have a perfect idea about the market and then need to have a perfect strgegy to make profit. so learn about a strategy first and then make profit as much as you want.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    We can do back testing easily in mt4. I did not used any method or software for back testing. I am doing trade with candlestick patterns , pinbars and outside bars and back test easily in mt4 . After that we can do trade in live account with less risk in order to control our trade from bigger loss and increase the confidence level in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    You mean 99% accurate trading strategy? Well sir I don't think that any type of strategy will give you permanent 99% winning in this business forex is a risky place so we should be happy if we are getting even 60 to 65% accuracy from our trading strategy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    We can do testing in meta trader 4 very easily but I will suggest you to don't spend much time on robo trading because most of all robots are not good for trading its just a software buddy so don't believe much in it they can't change themselves at the time of a strong downtrend or long term uptrend

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Forex rate are always on move, when traders are new sometime the move seem mysterious and random, there are many thing that effect the movement of exchange rate between countries. on things that is always on underlying factor that constant is the interest rate on a currency. In general its consider good practice any where to gain interest on your money.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast