Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Close your Position as you originally Planned

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 9

Close your Position as you originally Planned

I am newbie in forex trading and i have not much experience in trading but i still a successful trader because my tradind style is always start and ends with discipline I never do greed and always say to others that
    "Be disciplined , don't be greedy .Always close your forex position as you originally planned in the form of profit or loss"
    Its the key of success for me. just tell me is it well or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 139
    We need discipline in our trading sir without any discipline many terms can affect our trading like our greed, emotion, fear etc. I also use proper discipline in my trading account for now I am spending much time in demo account I don't have much knowledge and experience of real account but hope I will learn more about patience, greed, and emotion term in real account with robo forex forum bonus help

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    First of all, I think you are wrong in placing thread, this is a trading journal room.
    Very nice, you have not much experience in trading but you still a successful trader, I would like to say congratulation for you, but unfortunately you get banned from this forum, so I do not know more about you. Although I am very interested about it. I think you are awesome if you get success with only less experience, although to be honest I am not sure of that, I would probably say that I do not believe it.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    We need discipline in our trading sir without any discipline many terms can affect our trading like our greed, emotion, fear etc. I also use proper discipline in my trading account for now I am spending much time in demo account I don't have much knowledge and experience of real account but hope I will learn more about patience, greed, and emotion term in real account with robo forex forum bonus help
    indeed very necessary discipline applied to dri us, because in forex trading discipline in the trade will make our trade progress, but in applying it we have to be patient, because it takes time, I'm sure many traders who have not been able to implement a well disciplined in trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    Planning for the trading is a vrey good way it is regarded as away of the disciplined away for working . so it is very good tom use all our ways for the trading . also it is very known to use all our ideas to make a good planning for the market . so it is a very well way fro the trading which may help us to get a right way to trade with

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    discipline will make the traders follow the rules with well, and they will do it based on the plan that have been built before, and also had prepared everything to recover some problems in front of them. good discipline will give the best results and if they use a good trading system too and at this part, the traders will get the best performance to manage the business,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes but someday maybe you would like to work with the strategy as to calls of the different points by the target to closed of the order with the running position. as the way should gives of one with the chance on earning of the better pips with the different profile of the market by the run.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by lawners1791; 03-30-2015 at 05:48 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    discipline will make the traders follow the rules with well, and they will do it based on the plan that have been built before, and also had prepared everything to recover some problems in front of them. good discipline will give the best results and if they use a good trading system too and at this part, the traders will get the best performance to manage the business,
    I agree, the trader will discipline will follow the rules well, and the merchants will be able to execute the plan in accordance with regulations Yeah trade was made, and the plan is very important discipline in the trade, because with both of them will give you an advantage in trade, so that the system will manage the appropriate trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I advise to all members that we should follow our own rules in trading try do not to break the rules.The rules are made in forex trading to avoid the emotions and the greed.So follow your rules and trade with discipline so you profit and capital both could be secured in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Yeah you are looking a new trader in this business that's why you don't know where you have to post this thread mate, This is a trading journal section where you have to update thread's about trading journal's only. Hope you will check about that next time and will post a new thread carefully. Before posting anything it will be better if you will read about trading rules, I can see that you are not more active and banned from this forum.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast