Does your country impose any tax on your Forex earnings ??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does your country impose any tax on your Forex earnings ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Does your country impose any tax on your Forex earnings ??

i am from Cairo Egypt .and i do not have any tax on my Forex earnings so can you tell me ??
    does your country impose any tax on your Forex earnings ?? i think it is bad to pay this kind of tax .so can you tell us about this matter please ??

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I don't pay any taxes on any of my forex transactions i carry out,although I pay some charges depending on the source of transaction,such as bank charges and commission.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    No our country does not impose any tax on our Forex earning.Forex trading is a legal business and best online business,where millions of people are trading and earning a huge amount of money.It include proper knowledge and experience about the market with which any one can earn a lot in a very short time.It is so suitable that any one can trade in this business from any where and at any time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I am from India, and India Government ask to pay tax if you have earned profit from Forex trading. and the tax is flat 30% of your profit if the profit amount is beyond the free tax limit.
    Their are different slab for giving tax, and suppose if you cross the slab limit then you need to pay direct 30% tax on all of your profit from Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    No, my country does not impose any tax for Forex trading. But we pay service charge for withdrawing of our profit at the source of transaction and we pay this service charge against amount of withdrawal and this is little I think against many other country. My government takes a very good step for creating the talent and skilled group of people for earning profit over the internet I think it impact a very good effect of our county's economy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    my partner and i will not pay out virtually any fees about any one of my own forex trading purchases my partner and i perform, despite the fact that my parner and i pay out several fees with regards to the way to obtain purchase, for instance lender fees and also percentage

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Impose any tax on the income of our country is not foreign to us. Forex trading is a legal business and millions of people are trading and earning huge amount of money online business is the best in the world. It can make a lot in a very short period of time , with the right knowledge and experience of the market. No one from any of these businesses can trade at any time , so perfect .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    I am live in the Pakistan and i don't pay any tax to government for forex trading. but also my banks have some tax on the remittance transactions. and this is very high i am very anxious and trying for another source for getting paid and depositing in the market...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well I don't know much about that because I never take any withdrawal in bank account till now I am just selling my dollars to my friends I just withdrawal my profit to skrill and neteller payment processor and after that I not withdraw to my bank account so don't have much idea about this topic

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Yes my country cut the tax from my withdrawal when I make a bank withdrawal request from a broker our govt charge some tax for every transaction even if I am sending money to other country that time I have to pay tax also

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast