Let`s prevent That Forex of taking our money.. - Page 3
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Let`s prevent That Forex of taking our money..

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30

Let`s prevent That Forex of taking our money..

traders

of course a lot of like me lose a lot of money

, of course that there are so many solutions for that

, of course we will not stand watching that Forex taking our money , and we have to find a key for that

Forex should have a weak point

we have to make the best use of that weak point

not depending on any of the indicators .

nor the analysis . all may lead us to the way which that Forex may take us to

FRIENDS LET`s THINK together ...here

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I may agree with you that gambling is very danger while the trading . also we have to think of the ways which we trade with away of the gambling or taking adventures of the trading . so the right way is to trade using the strategy which we build with our selves and choose all its tools by our selves
    so good for traders to trade with use their own system, and it will make give them more understanding to use and how to modify or develop it, not necessary for what methods they use for,
    but not easy to get our own trading system in a short time, traders have to spend the time and get more experiences and learn it, and this is the way for them to know how to start, composite and build a system for trading,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    o good for traders to trade with use their own system, and it will make give them more understanding to use and how to modify or develop it, not necessary for what methods they use for,
    but not easy to get our own trading system in a short time, traders have to spend the time and get more experiences and learn it, and this is the way for them to know how to start, composite and build a system for trading,
    Forex sometimes taking our money day by day. When we are trading in the wrong condirion of the market, we may give the market our money in forex trading dear. I try to figure out the most cause even that forex always cacth the money from my account. I always the best entry point in forex trading dear

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Forex sometimes taking our money day by day. When we are trading in the wrong condirion of the market, we may give the market our money in forex trading dear. I try to figure out the most cause even that forex always cacth the money from my account. I always the best entry point in forex trading dear
    According to this idea that Forex may take our money day by day some traders so not hesitate to find that it is a solution for making revenge is more less revenge of the market . here we are in bigger problem in which we go against the market in every thing the thing which may make our losses are bigger and the recov

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]some times we find that the market has more power over us and we have not any choice to accept some losses . so we may think of the strategies which led us to that losses . but it may not our fault . it may be some others faults or due to some illusions of the market it self[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    According to this idea that Forex may take our money day by day some traders so not hesitate to find that it is a solution for making revenge is more less revenge of the market . here we are in bigger problem in which we go against the market in every thing the thing which may make our losses are bigger and the recov
    Money in forex can come and go, traders can prevent this from happening when their trading cation warrant it not to happen, trading can be funny at times. i saw a trader who gained thousands of dollars in a day and lost all in the same they, that is carelessness to me, our trading actions can determine our money earning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Money in forex can come and go, traders can prevent this from happening when their trading cation warrant it not to happen, trading can be funny at times. i saw a trader who gained thousands of dollars in a day and lost all in the same they, that is carelessness to me, our trading actions can determine our money earning.
    we can see the money flows in the market directly, we can make some profit or also we get the chances to lose them, and all depend to us who manage it, so better for traders prepare themselves to avoid the money flow away and just give losing in hands,keep learning and practicing will help them to reduce the risk and avoid some loses

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    you are right with this point of view and all of us has to think like this . that the money in Forex can go and come andwe may be so relax specially when times of losse . like that way we trade on the hope we may ifind more than on time in which we hope to make profit and if will not happen also we have the hope in the next time

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    you are right with this point of view and all of us has to think like this . that the money in Forex can go and come andwe may be so relax specially when times of losse . like that way we trade on the hope we may ifind more than on time in which we hope to make profit and if will not happen also we have the hope in the next time
    yes, we can see directly the money flowing in the market, it comes and goes from our account and all based on what we have done and managed, so traders should understand for what they are doing , and understand for how to manage the business with well then we can prevent get losing money at this business, but we get some profit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes, we can see directly the money flowing in the market, it comes and goes from our account and all based on what we have done and managed, so traders should understand for what they are doing , and understand for how to manage the business with well then we can prevent get losing money at this business, but we get some profit
    Forex is a huge financial market with a lot of money involved, we all are trying to earn here. For a beginner as well as any other trader, a good strategy and money management is very necessary to be profitable in forex trade. Neither of them can stand on their own but can work hand in hand to better the lots of a trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    We can deny it that forex always take money from people around the world. Do not be upset for that because it is the truth. That is why we must have everything necessary not to give market our money but WE take money from it. Do not give up on market because they knows no mercy with every trader. Practice harder in demo first with all of your heart. Dreaming about success and work hard for it.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast