Let`s prevent That Forex of taking our money..
Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Let`s prevent That Forex of taking our money..

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19

Let`s prevent That Forex of taking our money..

traders

of course a lot of like me lose a lot of money

, of course that there are so many solutions for that

, of course we will not stand watching that Forex taking our money , and we have to find a key for that

Forex should have a weak point

we have to make the best use of that weak point

not depending on any of the indicators .

nor the analysis . all may lead us to the way which that Forex may take us to

FRIENDS LET`s THINK together ...here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Of course we can share our thought in forex trading. But I also agree that forex trading is catching our money. But well, what do you have done with your thread? hehehehe. are you going to make the poet to your thread? I think there your thread is less contain the main idea. Please review your thread again. Hehehehe.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Yeah this forum is free to discuss any type of forex knowledge we can share our trading knowledge with each other, But I am not getting the thread creator main agenda in this thread. We have to work on our weak trading points that's true but we can use indicators by following a proper analysis. Need more skill and experience to make a better use of forex trading business

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Good topic if i may guess, it is not we that will do this along, it is part of the work of our inner man and his devotion to our success in trading. What is making traders to avoid the goodwill to trade is emotion, if this emotion is controlled, i believe the trade can do it in all his capacity to trade forex without losing his money to the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Good topic if i may guess, it is not we that will do this along, it is part of the work of our inner man and his devotion to our success in trading. What is making traders to avoid the goodwill to trade is emotion, if this emotion is controlled, i believe the trade can do it in all his capacity to trade forex without losing his money to the market.
    It is not even a matter of guessing, this is a very good thread because it is preventing traders from losing money, when the trader is prevented, and the money is secured, then nothing else will be the issue for the trader to worry about, this s what I notice here too, one needs to be very careful and certain about trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    Forex business is about losers pays the winners, so the money that will be paid to the winning trades will come from the losing trades, so lets admit the fact that online trading will not exist if there are more winners than losers or when all traders becomes winners all the time, the liquidity providers will go bankrupt if this is the case, so the truth is only a few of us here will progress to the next level for sure, so good luck in our journey. May the best traders win in this market!

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Forex business is about losers pays the winners, so the money that will be paid to the winning trades will come from the losing trades, so lets admit the fact that online trading will not exist if there are more winners than losers or when all traders becomes winners all the time, the liquidity providers will go bankrupt if this is the case, so the truth is only a few of us here will progress to the next level for sure, so good luck in our journey. May the best traders win in this market!
    Yeah if one is making money then other are loosing that's the simple rule of this business. I think forex trading is a real business and there should be no problem if all trader's are making money. Can you tell me how big size of winners and small size of looser can affect this market do you have any proof about it?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Forex dont have weak point but traders have which they need to know and correct. Beginners should start with proper learning. Demo trading is really helpful beginner to make them self knowledgeable about real trade, Every beginner need to trade first demo and after join real trade to earn more profit from a consistent way, So Demo trading is the good way of learning Forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    forex is a business and move based on supply and demand, and we are as traders just take some benefits from every movements and so here will need to take the risk, we need the risk for making profit, so we need to manage the risk as good as we can, because the results will be two parts where losing and winning is there, and we just need to make profit is higher, and this is the way to reduce or prevent our losing

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    forex is a business and move based on supply and demand, and we are as traders just take some benefits from every movements and so here will need to take the risk, we need the risk for making profit, so we need to manage the risk as good as we can, because the results will be two parts where losing and winning is there, and we just need to make profit is higher, and this is the way to reduce or prevent our losing
    It is real business, the taking and giving of money will always be there, one thing I can only support is the careful trading of the trader in the protective manner, that will reduce the way the trader is losing. If a trader losses reasonably, it is better, but there will never be a means that traders will not lose at all.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast