Page 1 of 55 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowering our Expectations

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 160

Lightbulb Lowering our Expectations

Lowering our Expectations

When we are trading we all have some or the other targets in our minds and do trades which should meet them. But in the real world conditions this may not happen as the targets that we have set for us may not be realistic at all.

And when we are trading then if our targets are not met we will do such types of trades that can cause us losses and thus we will not earn anything from our trading activity.

Trading Capital plays a vital role in determining how much targets are feasible for us and how we are going to achieve them in our trading. This is why those traders who have Large trading funds can set their targets high but those types of traders who have less trading funds must be careful and set lower trading targets.

I would like to ask you this question here :

a. Are you happy with the Targets that you have set for yourself?

b. Are you looking to revise your trading targets?

c. Are you earning more than your trading targets?

d. Have you failed miserably in setting up your targets?

Please discuss freely so that we can benefit from this in our trading activity

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    b. Are you looking to revise your trading targets?
    It depends on the market condition. In my daily target is to get 25 point. But if the market is in the good condition to further move I put the more target and sometimes until 100point, but actually the market condition always change time by time and even change in second. It is hard to pre-set the target without revised.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    It depends on the market condition. In my daily target is to get 25 point. But if the market is in the good condition to further move I put the more target and sometimes until 100point, but actually the market condition always change time by time and even change in second. It is hard to pre-set the target without revised.
    This is actually what should be done since we are looking for getting income from our trading and only as much income is possible as the markets will move. If the moves are according to our trades then we get profits or else we will suffer from losses in our trading. This is the reason why many traders fail in their trades and only handful of the traders are actually quite successful in the trades and the income that they are getting from their trading.

If their trading income is not as per their own expectations then still they do not need to worry and keep trying for the best possible results

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is a very good side of trading sir, some traders have the higher expectations, they thinks the market is for immediate earning, and if the mind is positioned in that manner, it makes the trader to lose at the end. Forex trading is more of the determination of the trader, if the trader is careful and active, success comes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    I can get what your meaning by saying tat we have to reduce our expectations for alot of the times we may be able to think of the matters which leads to the right way for the trading . but instead we think and expect and finally our expectations will be failed and have no hopes to be fufil any more

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I can get what your meaning by saying tat we have to reduce our expectations for alot of the times we may be able to think of the matters which leads to the right way for the trading . but instead we think and expect and finally our expectations will be failed and have no hopes to be fufil any more
    I think all traders who have high expectations, especially traders who want to get success in a short time, instant riches. traders should begin to be realistic. Forex is a business that takes a long time to proceed. but you must be the spirit of learning and hard work to achieve the goals

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is a very good side of trading sir, some traders have the higher expectations, they thinks the market is for immediate earning, and if the mind is positioned in that manner, it makes the trader to lose at the end. Forex trading is more of the determination of the trader, if the trader is careful and active, success comes.
    It depends on the trader himself because if he is a sincere trader then he will know hoe much profits are really possible for him and then he will try to set his trading targets accordingly. When we have actually lowered our expectations it actually means that we are looking for a reasonable profit from our trading and that which we can get without too much risks to our trading accounts.

This is also important for us because we are looking for a long term trading in the Forex markets and this would become possible after we are trading with limited losses only

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I think all traders who have high expectations, especially traders who want to get success in a short time, instant riches. traders should begin to be realistic. Forex is a business that takes a long time to proceed. but you must be the spirit of learning and hard work to achieve the goals
    Instant rich and very short term success will generate the short term success time too. In everythin we get easily we will loose it easily too. FOrex market condition must being understanding by all trader. Trader can be so very generous in any market condition. Success in instant will get you poor in instant too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]i just think to trade as best as i can, never set the target for how much earning i have to make, then it is not the burden for me to accept for how much, and i do not want to limit myself with target. but at my trading, i always set my order is easier hit by the price, it is realistic and safest for me, then one by one orders can solve with good, not too take the higher target or risk[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    As a lot of us knows that the trading in the Forex market is very hard and may have a lot of illusions . so we may be at a stage of not to adopt any thought of the predictions and build our trade on it almost it will fail to be true . so we may reduce this amount of expectations to be at a level of the moderate trading

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 55 123451151 ... LastLast