Secrets to profitable forex trading ?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Secrets to profitable forex trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

Arrow Secrets to profitable forex trading ?

I share with you the secrets of the profitable forex trading and i think if you want to make the profit in the trading you must keep in mind these secrets of the success in the trading;

1 Watch the price Note the News.

2 Break Even Trading

3 Pre-Mark you Supports and Resistance Level

4 Have a trading Plan

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    There is nothing new with these approach, monitoring the news is more critical for intraday traders but for long term traders that has huge stop loss level these may not be significant, having a trading plan is mandatory for all traders if they want to succeed as a trader, taking notes on supports and resistance level is much more significant if you are looking in the higher time frames...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    I share with you the secrets of the profitable forex trading and i think if you want to make the profit in the trading you must keep in mind these secrets of the success in the trading;

2 Break Even Trading

4 Have a trading Plan
    any trader must follow a trading strategy that is so important for any Forex trader to know when to buy and when to sell .and i think technical analysis is so important .if you want to trade successfully you must know how to trade with technical analysis and fundamental analysis and that is the most effective way to make profits simply .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    There is no short cut to success in Forex. Earning in Forex is determined by a traders knowledge, skills and experience. Thus a person who wants to become a successful trader should first spend time to learn and understand Forex properly before he proceeds to earn money here. No efforts no gain in Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post

2 Break Even Trading

4 Have a trading Plan
    thanks for sharing such a good secrets about forex business and i think it's very good for me to follow these secrets if i really wants to become a good trader,we must have good trading plan to do good trading in forex business because without good plan we can not get success in forex business..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    many secrets to achieve a profit, one that is, with our trading plan before entering the market. The plan will help you make money by targeting the level of profits and reduce losses, so the only way, the trader can get out of a bad trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    What I am existing for you these days, is the successful currency dealing plan, which is going to ... And until this day, I've never once let anyone discuss my currency dealing tricks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by shihab View Post
    I see lots of good trader know how to succeed in forex and how to combine between each analysis, they can use technical analysis n its right way time and with the same time fundamental analysis and I am on the way to be like them and I think it will be better to depend on our mid.
    All traders have secret ways and achieve trading profits and I also like like manner trading technical analysis and fundamental analysis and also the work of connecting them in order to realize the best results in trading, because these methods is the foundation of trading and chart analysis

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    right, one of the secrets to profit in forex trading then we must have a trading plan, because the plan is an arrangement trading strategy that we will use when trading forex and also set the capital that will be used in the forex trading. and we are also advised to be especially cautious about using the lot in accordance with our capital when trading forex, so order that we would be able to withstand open and avoid the risk of a margin call

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I am a new trader. So from my previous experience I found that long trade is very good for our profit. So I like to long trade for my better profit. For this I follow the RSI range from D1. It is very profitable for me.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast