Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Trading with patience will bring profits

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49

Trading with patience will bring profits

Well friends one main reason traders get stop outs and also blow their big account is aggressive trading. There are many traders who trade aggressively as the Forex market is going to close down in a week or month. Some traders trade like there will not be any Tomorrow. Aggressive trading will barely allow us to follow money management and risk management. orex is the business where we have to trade with patience.

Please learn patience there is always the next time Patience is the quality that will help any trader to take good decisions. Patience not only keeps our greed away but it does help us to follow money management effectively. A trader should not get disappointed if he does not earn any profits some day. There is always the next day and new opportunities will come.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 10
    Yeah this is true if we are trade with patience then we will earn profit and if we are make mistakes then we will never earn profit from this business. if we have patience then this business success is not far from us because we can get every day good opportunity of earning with patience and then our patience is help us to earn high earning with our patience in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    It is alright that if you know the market then you need to be patience for good entries and good tradings but if you do not know the market well then it is well needed for you that you should quit the market once you have taken some or little profit because patience will come after some experience as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 15
    Patience is very important for us and its the only thing which is bring profit for us if we are use it in our trades then we are always make profit from this market and if we are not use it then its really hard for traders to get profit from this market. I always work hard to find the trade and then work with high patience to get high earning from this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    the learning and mastering of a trading strategy don't just happen over night. The learning is more of a process so basically when a trader has been able to have the patient they can gain as much as possible experience from the demo trading account and it will never happen in a few months of trading and learning.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Forex business is all about patience in what I see and believe about this business, of course be impatient in forex market has really caused me a lot of disaster and failure in forex market, I have encountered countless losses in forex market due to impatient in this business, it is important that traders should be very patient to succeed in their trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 178
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    A trader should not get disappointed if he does not earn any profits some day. There is always the next day and new opportunities will come.
    It is a common behavior of newbies, I understand and understand about it because I also feel the same thing as what you say in this thread, of course there is still tomorrow to get profit in forex, so we do not have to force to make profit in today with haste and compulsion even if there is no good opportunity because market conditions do not support for our strategy to work well in today. Patience is like a joker card in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    It may bring benefits, however in just a single condition, the dealer would realize what he is doing. By recognizing what you are doing implies that you would know the great exchanging framework and plans for yourself, you would know the manner in which you deal with the record extremely well, not that you won't be all around prepared and still need achievement sin exchanging forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 10
    If you are trading this business with patience, you stand a more chance of making lots of profits from this business. Patience as the say pays a lot, because a patient dog as the said eat the fattest bone. Any trader that is patience with his or her trade will be able to know when to enter or leave the trade, he or she will also know the average profit or the average loses he or she is expecting to earn at the end of the day. So , i beeseach us to try as much as possible to be exercising patience in our everyday trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 17
    Patience for learning or patience for opportunity or patience for small profit much much important for a trader. I have gathered experience in those cases. I see a lot of novice people not completing their knowledge start trading and lose quickly all money or someone has good knowledge and skill but due to their greed and emotion break their patience open order in bad time. So we should study broadly what kind of virtue highly wanted in forex that needs to acquire significantly. In my practical life, I when leaving patience and got stop out several time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Patient is one those things we need to succeed in life. So i think been patient while trading brings a whole lot of profits, because in some cases been patient helps us to decide on the right choices to take at a critical time while trading so as to avoid mistakes. Every good trader goal is to make profit, but if you trade this business without applying the principle of patience, you will leave the trade within a twinkle of an eye.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456