Trading with patience will bring profits - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Trading with patience will bring profits

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49

Trading with patience will bring profits

Well friends one main reason traders get stop outs and also blow their big account is aggressive trading. There are many traders who trade aggressively as the Forex market is going to close down in a week or month. Some traders trade like there will not be any Tomorrow. Aggressive trading will barely allow us to follow money management and risk management. orex is the business where we have to trade with patience.

Please learn patience there is always the next time Patience is the quality that will help any trader to take good decisions. Patience not only keeps our greed away but it does help us to follow money management effectively. A trader should not get disappointed if he does not earn any profits some day. There is always the next day and new opportunities will come.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    trading with patience will bring profit at the end of the day no doubt about that but many of us will always want quick money and we will never be patience even when we know that what we are doing is wrong, many time we force some trade upon the market even when the market does not us any signal to trade because we are not patient, i think the reasons among many others why traders lose money quickly is because we are not patient, we put too much load on our little capital because we are not patient and kill the trade and eventually we become traders without an account in he market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It might bring profits, but in only one condition, the trader would know what he is doing. By knowing what you are doing means that you would know the good trading system and plans for yourself, you would know the way you manage the account very well, not that you will not be well equipped and still want success sin trading forex.
    its really true friend it goes with ones plans and determination, one should first plan and having focus and determibation towards what he/she is doing then apply patience am very sure that this will eventually bring joy after some time so its good to have patience ib whatever we do to archieve

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    actualy even in everything we do in our society we are told that patience pays,for real this is relly true and i have come across some guys living a succesful life just because of this aspect of being patient,mostly in fore we should try as much as we can to improve on this issue atleast to become succesful traders for example one should not rush in something or controlling it speed because this can lead to getting loss but if maybe you trade and get profit,take that first and then have patient for monitoring another trade and plan kind of good strategy and more skills to have profit again,so al say that its really good to have patience in evrery step we mske to achieve our goals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    in other words i term patient as discipline in the market and patient pays well if you can be patient you can really get all the money that you want without any losses sometimes we exit trades because of lack of patient not knowing that if only we wold have waited we could have got more profit and also our trades would have broken even and this makes s also to cut the losses

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yes trading with patience will give you a great help to consolidate your trading ideas and knowledge in forex. When a trader impatient then he don't know that what is the right time to enter and exit in market. According to me market give a clear chance to make money for everyone and every trader can earn money with his style but patience would be necessary to choose the best conditions.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3

Trading with patience will bring profits

yes, that is true, patience is more than virtue in forex trading, without patience, a trader will likely end up losing, the market does not respect anybody and will nit hurry itself to do what you want it to do. you need to wait for the right time to make you move, especially when making entry for a trade, patience is needed so that you will not trade when the setup is not yet fully established.

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Yes i agree patience is the only key so if we trading with patience so we can avoid loss and earn some good profit. If we think that market is not going good or we are not understanding what to do so we can trade next day or if we loss so we don't need panic we should think and start trading with new strategy so don't lose your patience and be a good trader thanks.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    yes,you speak the word of wisdom here my dear friend, some traders do trade the forex market like tomorrow will never come and they make a lot of hasty decisions in the market that always get them into some big trouble in big way and later it turn out to be a case had i know i would have waited for such and such to happen before jumping into the market , this has happened to me many times because i was not patient enough , there had been some trades in which the market had taken me out on the stop loss because i was not patient enough to get into the market on a good entry point.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    yes, that is true, patience is more than virtue in forex trading, without patience, a trader will likely end up losing, the market does not respect anybody and will nit hurry itself to do what you want it to do. you need to wait for the right time to make you move.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    patience is very important for everything in life whatever it is trading or business or something else so it is true that patience is important for trading if we have no patience we can not earn money in trading our decisions gives us opportunities so we should keep patience in that way we can be successful.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast