Mistakes does not make a trader loser but repeating mistakes will - Page 39
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: Mistakes does not make a trader loser but repeating mistakes will

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113

Mistakes does not make a trader loser but repeating mistakes will

I would like to start my topic with the help of the proverb " To make mistakes is Human" Believe me even the best traders the world has seen have made mistakes. If mistakes made a trader failure then I bet there would not be any successful trader.

We do not become losers by losing a single trader neither do we become winners by winning a single trade.
    When we trade we will sometimes get profits and sometimes get losses. So to determine how well our trade is going we need to check wether we are overall in profits or in losses over a period of time like a month or year. Neither profits nor losses can be eliminated totally from our trading.

Making mistakes is human but repeating mistakes is foolishness
    It is not mistakes but repeating the same mistakes again and again that makes a trader a big loser. When a trader learns from his mistakes and try to improve his trading habits then he will be on the path to become a professional trader. But a trader who ignores his mistakes or do not learn from his past mistakes and is trading is filled with repetition of same mistakes again and again then his future is bound to be dreadful as a trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    No one is above the mistakes in forex trading. But we have to learn from each and every mistakes we have made so that we don't keep on making the same mistakes over and over again. The few mistakes we have made should be able to make us learn and know how we can get in control of the way we trade. Mistakes will make us loss all times.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    I would like to start my topic with the help of the proverb " To make mistakes is Human" Believe me even the best traders the world has seen have made mistakes. If mistakes made a trader failure then I bet there would not be any successful trader.

We do not become losers by losing a single trader neither do we become winners by winning a single trade.
    When we trade we will sometimes get profits and sometimes get losses. So to determine how well our trade is going we need to check wether we are overall in profits or in losses over a period of time like a month or year. Neither profits nor losses can be eliminated totally from our trading.

Making mistakes is human but repeating mistakes is foolishness
    It is not mistakes but repeating the same mistakes again and again that makes a trader a big loser. When a trader learns from his mistakes and try to improve his trading habits then he will be on the path to become a professional trader. But a trader who ignores his mistakes or do not learn from his past mistakes and is trading is filled with repetition of same mistakes again and again then his future is bound to be dreadful as a trader.
    That's right. making mistakes is human. about the mistakes in trading that make the loss repeatedly should be a lesson for the trader to avoid repeating mistakes.
    because the purpose of trading is to get consistent profits, not consistent losses. minimize losses, and maximize profits.
    this is the most important thing that must be considered. therefore it's good to keep a journal. Journal is your trading record. whether it's a trading plan, or your trading trip, both loss and profit. if you experience loss, note it carefully, look for where the error is. repair, so you don't make repeated mistakes.

Not allowed!

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839