Mistakes does not make a trader loser but repeating mistakes will
Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 381

Thread: Mistakes does not make a trader loser but repeating mistakes will

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,947
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113

    Mistakes does not make a trader loser but repeating mistakes will

    I would like to start my topic with the help of the proverb " To make mistakes is Human" Believe me even the best traders the world has seen have made mistakes. If mistakes made a trader failure then I bet there would not be any successful trader.


    We do not become losers by losing a single trader neither do we become winners by winning a single trade.
    When we trade we will sometimes get profits and sometimes get losses. So to determine how well our trade is going we need to check wether we are overall in profits or in losses over a period of time like a month or year. Neither profits nor losses can be eliminated totally from our trading.


    Making mistakes is human but repeating mistakes is foolishness
    It is not mistakes but repeating the same mistakes again and again that makes a trader a big loser. When a trader learns from his mistakes and try to improve his trading habits then he will be on the path to become a professional trader. But a trader who ignores his mistakes or do not learn from his past mistakes and is trading is filled with repetition of same mistakes again and again then his future is bound to be dreadful as a trader.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,758
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]maybe some of us ever and still got the problem to repeat the same mistakes, there are some factors that will lead them to do the same thing, and ended with loses in hands, but i guess it is not about loser or else, but they still understand it and not easy just for several times, so keep learning and practicing and do not care with how many loses, because at last they can solve the problem step by step[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,143
    Promo (¢)
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    maybe some of us ever and still got the problem to repeat the same mistakes, there are some factors that will lead them to do the same thing, and ended with loses in hands, but i guess it is not about loser or else, but they still understand it and not easy just for several times, so keep learning and practicing and do not care with how many loses, because at last they can solve the problem step by step
    The same mistake is usually done by us. We still get many mistake in our trading strategy. the mistake can be taken because trader get emotional and psychological trading. The emotional activity make the trader head is taking over and then emotional conquer the head and make the trader get stuck in forex trading.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,947
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    The same mistake is usually done by us. We still get many mistake in our trading strategy. the mistake can be taken because trader get emotional and psychological trading. The emotional activity make the trader head is taking over and then emotional conquer the head and make the trader get stuck in forex trading.
    Even trading with emotions is a mistake. Emotions like greed caused us many losses still we may yet try another time. Thinking this time we will make it big but again we are pounded by the adverse market moves. well friends success in trading cannot be achieve by chance but with planning and preparation.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,053
    Promo (¢)
    165
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    As many of the psychological scientists say that the best type of the learning is to learn from your mistakes .and that type depends on the way we analyse our selves . and also we have to try many times of a certain issue in order to be a very sure of the percent of the mistake we did . thus we may have the chance to edit our mistakes

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,143
    Promo (¢)
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Even trading with emotions is a mistake
    Yeah. trading with emotional is mistake too. But unfortunately we can not to loose the emotional while trading. Actually we always trade forex with emotional. We always do trade with emotional. But trader must control the emotional while in trading. When the trader get emotional triggered by market, please to keep stay calm.
    Chance and planning is the part to get trading right on the track

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,758
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Yeah. trading with emotional is mistake too. But unfortunately we can not to loose the emotional while trading. Actually we always trade forex with emotional. We always do trade with emotional. But trader must control the emotional while in trading. When the trader get emotional triggered by market, please to keep stay calm.
    Chance and planning is the part to get trading right on the track
    [lang=id]yes, we stay under the emotion during in the market because the big pressure in mind for all the time, so traders need to control it as well, the emotion can make blind the mind to get the fresh thinking, and hard for them who got the problem to control it, and not good for them who as emotional trader, they will not control it with well[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is a very good psychology that many traders should be carrying about in trading forex. Mistakes and losses would always be present in the market, and traders that do not risk too much might be able to manage their ways back to success over the time. But I the case that the mistakes/loses are getting more, it might not be manageable in any way.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,332
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    and now as the question is. how many times the traders make the same mistakes ? one, two or three or more ? and honestly, i often did the same mistakes in my first years, and it was caused by many factors, felt curios with something, big ambition , emotion and etc, but step by step i have passed them one by one, and make the situation that today is better than yesterday

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,758
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]we just need to learn and practice more and more, do not think to stop it, this is a way for us to understand something and how to take the right steps, it will need a time to understand something and maybe will get the same mistakes and give loses, but it does not mean we did not learn from the experiences, many success traders got the same mistakes for thousands, but they never stop learning[/lang]

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •