how much you lost before earning from Forex ??
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: how much you lost before earning from Forex ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question how much you lost before earning from Forex ??

we must say that many of us face big loss or face a margin call on his way to learn this business .according to me i had three margin call till now with my real account and i lost 400 dollars but in fact i am making good profits now . so can your tell me how much you lost before earning from Forex ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Actually it depends upon how fast a trader can learn from the forex, if a trader can learn everything about the forex trading well, then such traders can use their knowledge while trading, and thus when a trader will have enough knowledge, then surely the trader can use their knowledge to minimize their losses.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I started 1 year back trading without any knowledge and I lost around to $2000 but that was a great experience for me because if that I learned many good things in forex since then I am learning till now and focusing on learning for next 4,5 years too hope I will become a very good trader in near future, I will never give up here until I not become a good trader

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well I've lost more that triple the amount you've lost,although I've been trading for 4 years now and majority of the losses I made occurred during the beginning of my career,I've been able to reduce these losses so far in recent time as my knowledge of the market has expended,so basically what am working on is to build lore courage In my strategy and also discipline myself better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i lost a lot of money before start earning from forex and i got 3 margin call before but i did not leave forex because i find it a good job on the web and all losses are due to my mistakes so i tried more and more to fix my errors and to improve my trading style and to increase my skills by reading more about forex so my mistakes decrease continuously

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    I generating about 10% from amount the money I lost in forex. The numbers are very large, even made me stress at that time. But I do not want to drift into sadness, but I still have to get up and realized that my journey is still far to be able to change back losses that occurred 4 years ago. Hopefully my expectations can be achieved from the minus to the plus.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I think it is totally depends on the trader how much fast he could understand the Forex trading. A forex trader needs to learn the Forex trading education first and then needs to develop a strategy while trading in Demo accounts. With skill and guide from the experienced trader can reduce his loss in forex trading in Real accounts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I have no more knowledge and experience about business because i am student yet but i can't loss any thing yet and i earn once time a smal money, i do not take a risk that's why i am safe from loss yet, and i am not greedy to earn more ,i want a small amount of money from here not more,this is the raeson by which i do not loss yet

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    i have been trading forex for more than two years...at starting, i blow up many accounts and as a total, i have lost more than 2500 dollars in forex trading...but then i learnt more about forex trading and also make a better strategy..now i am still suffering some losses as well as profit, but i am happy with my progress...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    my first year was my hardside at this business where i almost blew up my account every weeks and even only one positions, i ever blew up my $ 1000 and $ 1500 in several hours less than a day, and it happened for several time and almost made me down, but then at my second year, i saw my results, i made some profit, and step by step i can recover all my loses, and now, i have several accounts with my own investment and also bonus for post, well they can complete each others

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast