how much you need of bonus to make good income ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: how much you need of bonus to make good income ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

how much you need of bonus to make good income ?

we must trade with enough bonus to face any loss or to not have a margin call fast and that is so important for any trader we must chose the best capital to not face this margin call .i think the best capital to trade Forex as a beginner trader is 100 $ .
    so what is your opinion about this matter ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    i think 300$ dollars will be sufficient for a an average trader to earn a comfortable income. 100$ is still ok for beginners. we should not be greedy to earn more by investing more . because greed can kill our income. low invest and low income should be acceptable. i am quit happy with low investment because i am a beginner and don't want to take unnecessary risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    the bonus we get from the robo forex forum is the good for the trading and for the earning of the money but will try to get the good income from the bonus that will be the enough for me in the forex market, I need the good and monthly bonus that is the about equal to the 100 dollars and I can trade with the 100 dollars for the good income.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    In my opinion, a bonus post just to learn and practice of trading strategy, including learning patience, discipline and consistency, learning how to make good MM also. Personally I do not expect from a bonus post for create a profit, it is far from me. I think to create a good income we need at least $2000 with an average profit of 20% per month.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    one thing we should remember we not get a bonus like a bonus hunter bonus is just for incentive for the traders to crease interest about trading in their mind if we have proper strategy and analysis technique with money management skills then we can trade well on the capital or bonus of the 50usd.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    I think we need a high bonus to make a good income 500$ its good to earn 200$ in a mounth for the 500$ we need to post a lot of comments here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    we must trade with enough bonus to face any loss or to not have a margin call fast and that is so important for any trader we must chose the best capital to not face this margin call .i think the best capital to trade Forex as a beginner trader is 100 $ .
    Trading with 100$ may be enough if proper trading technique can be implemented. Before starting trade with the bonus we need to study forex and gather the required knowledge on proper trading. Otherwise, all the bonus may go in vain for improper trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    I need about 500 USD what is really too perfect for me... if I can be expert then 500 $ is really too enough to earn good money monthly In saa Allah... Just learn perfectly then of course you will earn good money from that market in saa Allah...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The new trader may earn or not money from the Forex trade but they need to trade here and for this they need a capital, since they are the new trader in the Forex trade they can take $100 for their starting in the Forex market. When they will be old them they may earn a good amount of money from here with a good capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think trading with 150$ best for proper trading and before trading with bonus we must read the forum and must read the terms and conditions for best trading if you are read the all terms and conditions then you will good earn for trading

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast