Do you think Forex is a profitable business?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Forex is a profitable business?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Do you think Forex is a profitable business?

Day by day people investing in Forex because they think Forex is a profitable business but most of the trader fail in this business.so whet is you opinion Forex is a profitable business or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Forex certainly is one of the most lucrative businesses in the world and especially on the Internet to find everyone involved in the forex market in order to achieve the profits from which also I have achieved so far from forex $ 400 so I know ways to profit from it well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes it is so profitable business you can make hundreds of dollars every day easily .also you can trade with metals or currency so it is the best business ever .but it may be so risky business for any beginner trader so they must loss some money and that is normal thing .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Obviously the forex business is a profitable business only when a trader can make the business with his full ability, traders may not find it profitable if they want to earn easy profits, we must have to work hard to make this business a really great and profitable business for us.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes my dear friend forex is a profitable business but only if you will do hard work in this field and will focus in this field with learning without that you can become a very good trader so forex will not be profitable for you if you will no focus on learning here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    yes forex is profitable business but not for all trader the who are experienced forex is profitable for him but the trader who are not experienced or do not has vast knowledge about forex not profitable for his.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    forex course is a very profitable business. although the forex business has a big risk, but the risk of inside there is a great chance that we can use to look for profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Yes i also think forex is profitable business but keep in mind that we can not always be profitable in all of time, we must know that The Fore there are always ups and downs. Some times we at up with be profitable but don't forget we have possibility in down which we have chance to loss, Thus, a trader is being carefully at every trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    yes i think forex is kind of business which gives real profit to its professional and experienced traders. this is the best profitable business in the world but in presence of knowledge and experience. it is very risky business too. and in absence of knowledge and experience we can loose our precious money and time. so we have to skillful to get success in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    You are right that forex is a profitable business. now days everyone is invest in trading platform. Mostly people want to be rich in little time so that find out the way which give him good profit.I think that Forex is a profitable business. If you can work with honest then i am sure that you can get good profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubelfxoo7 View Post
    Day by day people investing in Forex because they think Forex is a profitable business but most of the trader fail in this business.so whet is you opinion Forex is a profitable business or not.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast