Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex market does not have mercy or jealousy

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113

Forex market does not have mercy or jealousy

Forex market is devoid of qualities like jealousy and mercy I remember once my friend lost a huge money in trading over night. Next day he was utterly depressed and started saying me Forex market is bad and Forex does not show mercy.

It is true that Forex does not have qualities like mercy or jealousy. It will not care how much profits you are making or how much losses you are incurring. It will also not care the consequences a person might have to face if he losers his account.

But we can care for ourselves
    The decision of risking a huge money which my friend could not afford to lose was taken by himself. We all know Forex is unpredictable. We need to bear in mind that Forex market can prove any trader, any strategy and any indicator wrong anytime. It is thus essential to follow money management and risk control measures when trading Forex.

Our responsibility as traders
    : We need to know our risk capacity. Also when we take risk in any trade we need to understand the consequences that will arise if we hit the stop loss or get a stop out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Forex market is devoid of qualities like jealousy and mercy I remember once my friend lost a huge money in trading over night. Next day he was utterly depressed and started saying me Forex market is bad and Forex does not show mercy.

It is true that Forex does not have qualities like mercy or jealousy. It will not care how much profits you are making or how much losses you are incurring. It will also not care the consequences a person might have to face if he losers his account.

But we can care for ourselves
    The decision of risking a huge money which my friend could not afford to lose was taken by himself. We all know Forex is unpredictable. We need to bear in mind that Forex market can prove any trader, any strategy and any indicator wrong anytime. It is thus essential to follow money management and risk control measures when trading Forex.

Our responsibility as traders
    : We need to know our risk capacity. Also when we take risk in any trade we need to understand the consequences that will arise if we hit the stop loss or get a stop out.
    One thing that we have to understand is that the Forex markets are not in control of any one trader or entity. So regardless of how we may be feeling the results will not be what we have always wanted. Instead it is the trader who needs to learn the behavior of the Forex markets and then only he can say that his trading is going good. This would only mean that sometimes we will have negative type of feelings in our trading but again we have to learn and control them.

Our trading is dependent on the trends of the Forex markets and so we have to learn about such type of trends before doing our trading so that we can get the best trading results

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    One thing that we have to understand is that the Forex markets are not in control of any one trader or entity.
    Forex trading is over counter the market. It means there are no the most powerful trader to impulse the market. All trader has the same probability in forex trading.

Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    This would only mean that sometimes we will have negative type of feelings in our trading but again we have to learn and control them.
    The forex market price can affect our emotional. When we want to forex market move to. Just example, we always want to market move up, but actually makret is sill in sideways. It can makes trader frustrated in the market.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    The forex market price can affect our emotional. When we want to forex market move to. Just example, we always want to market move up, but actually makret is sill in sideways. It can makes trader frustrated in the market.
    Frustration comes when the trader sees the market moving against what he expected. This frustration is high when the trader has taken higher risk. When a trader loses huge money he is more vulnerable to make wrong trades with frustration and magnify his losses. The trader would not be frustrated even when he gets a loss if he follows money management and risk control. As he stays prepared.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]market can not be controlled by someone, but they can make an impact just for a moment, and all is same, all will get the chances for unlimited income and also the chances for making unlimited loses,,,and all is pure and depend to knowledge and ability only
    and we are as retail traders just need to follow it or there is no mercy if against it[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Frustration comes when the trader sees the market moving against what he expected. This frustration is high when the trader has taken higher risk. When a trader loses huge money he is more vulnerable to make wrong trades with frustration and magnify his losses. The trader would not be frustrated even when he gets a loss if he follows money management and risk control. As he stays prepared.
    Frustration happen when forex market against the order and the order was sent into the market with the bigger lot. I think all newbie trader will get frustration if the trader with big lot after just sent into the market, the order against the market. But If trader start to trade with small lot, trader can not get frustration

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Frustration happen when forex market against the order and the order was sent into the market with the bigger lot. I think all newbie trader will get frustration if the trader with big lot after just sent into the market, the order against the market. But If trader start to trade with small lot, trader can not get frustration
    Losses is not a new or uncommon thing for any trader. When the lot size is small, loss will be small. But does it mean we should start trading with 1 :1 leverage with lowest lots? Yes that will be boring and also not possible for me. instead we should calculate our risk capacity and trade with proportionate lots sizes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    yes bro . I think that it is a very violent market which do not regard any of the levels of us or any other regards . so we have to understand this very well and do all our best to think of the reasons which may help us to get over this mighty market . I think also that we have to play in a very experienced manner to that market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Losses is not a new or uncommon thing for any trader. When the lot size is small, loss will be small. But does it mean we should start trading with 1 :1 leverage with lowest lots? Yes that will be boring and also not possible for me. instead we should calculate our risk capacity and trade with proportionate lots sizes.
    The loss is very natural and very usual in forex trading. So just leave the loss. And no need to take another emotional feeling just like frustration, depression after get loss. using leverage trading with 1:1 is nonsense. Broker offer big leverage, and trader must take those chance to get good high leverage.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is a good thread for psychology dealings of the trader. The market is truly a place that could give you more hand because we have our edge as the trader, but we do not have it all complete without having to understand the fullness of how to do the trading well. Forex trading is neutral, it is the way you take it r the talent you show that will determine the result you get.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast