USD/JPY Analysis - Page 5
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: USD/JPY Analysis

USD / JPY maintains a mild rise in Asia, continuing a gradual recovery following a drop below 119 positions on Friday after wage figures are discouraging drag this couple one-week lows. Currently, the USD / JPY is trading 0.10% higher at 119.08 level, after recording the day's high at 119.17 daily low at 118.83. Recovery USD / JPY remains at the 100-day MA is located at the 119.21 level, however, the pair is still green as the US dollar trying to fight your way back across the board after the big sell-off after the non-farm payroll data out below forecasts.

Japanese monthly labor force survey in February, and a further view that the aggregate nominal wages may rise by 2.0-2.5% on an annual basis. Monthly Labor Survey reveals increase in total cash income of 0.5% (per person) on an annual basis and a 2.1% rise in employment on an annual basis, so the 2.6% rise in nominal aggregate wages, the product of the two indexes.

USDJPY is a good pair and also its move is pretty much predictable and you can make money with it quite nicely and soundly. Making money with a particular pair is the best idea we can do in the forex market. Many of the traders cant make money like this and they lose money.

USD?JPY trade setup

Hi to all.. great price development ocur with usd/jpy pair (as well as all jpy crossies)...Every conditions are ready for short .

50/60 pips profit with very very tight stop...exelent risk reward ratio...

USDJPYH1.png

Looking at the chart you attached, I will not consider placing a buy order because the time frame is 1H and the support level shown might not be all that strong and significant. I will need to know how exactly the market looks like in daily and 4H time frames before I take decision. We need to compare different time frames so that we do not get into the wrong side of the market

Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    USDJPY is a good pair and also its move is pretty much predictable and you can make money with it quite nicely and soundly. Making money with a particular pair is the best idea we can do in the forex market. Many of the traders cant make money like this and they lose money.
    I have same thinking as yours that this USDJPY pair is much easier to predict because as we know that US Dollar is stronger currency than Yen so we can simply analyze the movement by analyzing more in US Dollars. It doesn't mean we don't have to analyze Yen but we know that we can see high impact news of US Dollar growth almost everyday, unlike Yen. And USDJPY has the contrary movement with EURUSD so whenever it goes up, USDJPY will move down against it. Pretty simple, right?

After all those stop loss hunting after expected NO change in BOJ policu last wek we can expect massive up move . Why? Just becouse Big Boys with endless balance always do what crowd dont expect. That is way they make their earnings. It was never about fundamentals it is always about speculatons.

Banned
    We should try and wait for the next entry point for usdjpy to fall than 104, before we place a buy trade with 118 as our take profit, though for scalpers they can go for buy trade at current market price because usdjpy can move more higher before falling back again, for the long term traders it will be more better for them to wait for the down level before placing their buy their for them to catch more pips from this trade.

Today's NFP readings sent usd/jpy to dive very deeply. Look like there is no support lines until 105.xx levels (early may lows). There we can expect huge bounce and maybe BOJ will intervene on that level according Abenomics guidelines . Be patient and wait . USA fundamentals are generally very fine in spite of today NFP reading. And fundamentals always prevail.
    Last edited by Gamer; 06-03-2016 at 08:02 PM.

Trader
    This pair is one of my favorite pairs and i like it because it has good movement and help to get good results, but sometimes it moves i unexpected movement and this requires careful during trading, the trader should always use stop loss with this pair as it is risky pair but profitable, if the trader knows how to deal with it he will be able to make good money with it.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast