USD/JPY Analysis - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: USD/JPY Analysis

Banned
    On the longer trading time frame, I also put on sell on USDJPY. The current trend of the USDJPY is bear market, because I predict with betting that USD will going to go down and to be more weaker price. I have just done the sell order on USDJPY and now is on floating profit. and I try to hold this position until after the FED rate interest news release

the North Korea crisis had mad the jpy prone to sudden increase in strength, because investor sees the Japanese yen s a safe heaven in tines if crisis like this, so they buy yen, North Korea USA very unpredictable country but it seems that they are not stopping their missiles test and nuclear bomb test anytime soon and that means more down on USD/jpy

[lang=ar]USD / JPY is currently trading at 121.12 with the highest and lowest 121.21 120.84. USD / JPY has been offered with a strong yen weakened in stock overnight while the handle 122 proved too much too soon bear protecting barrier and exporters get a good deal, historically, to remove the load requirements of their FX futures. Strong price action to the downside and a buy position is pressed, all the way to the recent under the handle 121. However, major currencies have managed to move up, and once again towards 121.20 resistance - Tokyo support the move.[/lang]

Hello this is an interesting thread and should be followed.However the owner of this thread has refused to update because the current price range for the usd/jpy pair is 112 and 111.80 zones,we need to try as much as possible to update and not to misguide anyone who is still new to trading.Good post all the same and thumbs up for the time taken to post.

MACD very effective trading indicator to all, especially for the long trader who always trying to follow market trend.but this indicator not suitable for reversal trade. I see you are trying to find buy signal on USD/JPY, but market condition looking bearish.so in the chart I think USD/JPY can be fall more over 50 pips from corrent position.
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    [lang=ar]USD / JPY pressed the pivotal support of 113.40 yesterday but failed to get a daily close below it, keeping the price within the sideways range of the aforementioned support and resistance at 114.24, noting that Stochastic is providing positive signals that might push the price to achieve some intraday gains During the coming sessions.

In general, iusd jpy.jpg expect sideways trading to continue until the price confirms one of the above mentioned levels. The mentioned support represents the key to start a bearish correction targeting 112.60 then 111.60 mainly, while a breach of 114.24 will push the price to continue the bullish general path which starts at 115.50 Stretching to 117.00.[/lang]

USDJPY in uptrend despite the recent historical achievement by nickie 225. Dollar on the other hand is also not stable because of Trump. A break below 113.08 can open up lower support levels while breaking the 114.2 area can lead the price Pair is slow but really good to trade as it flows in a trend mostly.
    2017-11-13_08h43_28.jpg
    Copy trades at just 10% of profit. Limited time offer

Trader
    [lang=ar]USD / JPY Within the sideways range, the USD / JPY pair found it difficult to confirm a breach of 113.40 to move above it again, and today starts with a bullish bias in reference to the price trend towards the pivotal resistance test at 114.24.
    So far, the sideways range remains dominant over the intraday basis until the pair succeeds in breaching one of the above levels. The breach of resistance represents the key to resuming the main ascending trend at 115.50, while the break of 113.40 will press the price to start a bearish correction. 112.60 and extends to 111.60 after breaking the previous level.

usd jpy.jpg[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrahimshahpop View Post
    [lang=ar]USD / JPY Within the sideways range, the USD / JPY pair found it difficult to confirm a breach of 113.40 to move above it again, and today starts with a bullish bias in reference to the price trend towards the pivotal resistance test at 114.24.
    So far, the sideways range remains dominant over the intraday basis until the pair succeeds in breaching one of the above levels. The breach of resistance represents the key to resuming the main ascending trend at 115.50, while the break of 113.40 will press the price to start a bearish correction. 112.60 and extends to 111.60 after breaking the previous level.[/lang]
    You are right that now usdjpy is move flat and does not break above or down from previous two weeks. I think we must need to wait fro breakout in any direction. I think now its move down side and break the 112.90 level and move more down side. So until we need to wait fro this pair breakout then decide to enter into short or long position on this pair,

Banned
    yesterday at 23:30 GMT i detected that the pair of usd jpy made a triangel pattern which means that the price will go down in the next hours .but what we see now is just correction to levels of 113,00 and 113,15 . so i think that yen japanese is still powerful to make a movement to down as in the picture to level of 112,63/60 or more .
    usd jpy 15.jpg

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast