Do you earn more profits from your mistakes ??
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you earn more profits from your mistakes ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question Do you earn more profits from your mistakes ??

in fact making mistakes is a part of any business and also you can loss money if you make any mistake .so what about you ?? do you earn more profits from your mistakes or your loss ?? it is bad to loss trades .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    in fact making mistakes is a part of any business and also you can loss money if you make any mistake .so what about you ?? do you earn more profits from your mistakes or your loss ?? it is bad to loss trades .
    Actually failure is the pillar of success. If trader have positive mental attitude and if they able to take mistake as a key of getting success then trader must can do something special in this sector. Because I take mistake as a real example and it really help me to gather more and more experience. So we have to identify our mistake and also have to take corrective action. Best of luck.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I really have to achieve substantial profits in Forex by learning from mistakes, especially in trading on the news because when I missed not do I repeat these mistakes again until underestimate of the loss ratio and also at the same time realize profits must for every trader that the focus well on the reasons for loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    It totally depends upon luck when a trader will earn profits even with their mistakes, but this wins are temporary, if we want to make good trades from the forex, then it is a must that we should trade with our knowledge because trading with knowledge only will give us proper permanent wins.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah I learned many things from my mistakes in forex loss play an very important part here in this field of forex regarding learning new things so until you will not start the trading with real account you will not able to learn many new experience in forex field I think real money trading is necessary for all of us to become more strong here

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I defiantly do learn from mY mistakes,and I do try to ensure that i don't repeat the same mistakes again,mistakes are bound to happen it all depends in what you do after you've made such a mistake would you over react and act in anger or would you see such a opportunity to learn something new.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    It is obvious that the best way to get susses is failure.Yes any one doing any type of business earn more money by doing mistakes as once he losses money he never repeats that mistakes and in future he gets the profit of that and in a better way.And he also increases his experience and knowledge by his mistakes which helps him to earn more and more money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    We can not earn from more profits from our mistakes but we can improve our trading skill by rectifying and analysing our mistakes but there are some emotional mistakes which are very difficult to control and require a lot of trading discipline, but we can improve by rectifying our technical mistakes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    I think it is rare chance in the trading that we make the profit on our mistake because i think mostly time we get the loss in the trading if we do the mistake in the trading however some time we make the profit in the forex trading form our mistake because the forex trading dynamic market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    It is obvious that the best way to get susses is failure.Yes any one doing any type of business earn more money by doing mistakes as once he losses money he never repeats that mistakes and in future he gets the profit of that and in a better way.And he also increases his experience and knowledge by his mistakes which helps him to earn more and more money.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast