is Forex trading really a career ??
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: is Forex trading really a career ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question is Forex trading really a career ??

we know that you can make hundreds of dollars every months or every week .it may be so risky business in fact and you may loss all your money in one day and also we know this matter .so do you think that Forex is really a career ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    we know that you can make hundreds of dollars every months or every week .it may be so risky business in fact and you may loss all your money in one day and also we know this matter .so do you think that Forex is really a career ??
    Fast of all I want to say that,, Forex sector is the biggest financial market where daily turnover around 4 trillion USD and it increase day by day. There are so many opportunity in this sector and we have to identify this opportunity for getting long term success. Personally I have future plan to take trading as a profession. I belief that its a big big business and we just need to know the exact procedure. Thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Forex for many is the work of a real and essential, but for me may not be the basic work so it is extra work for me and I'm trading for 4 hours every day so as not to affect my personal life or my work other main and Forex proportion of risk it big so I'mI think it is better to have an additional Business

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Forex trading is defiantly a career because its the financial market your dealing with,, and you have to plan your career ,its like running a business you hope for it to be a success in the future so if you don't plan well trading forex might seem more like a game rather than a career because your account keep running low and even if you make profits you can't sustain than long enough to make a withdrawal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think we can make forex as a career, because we can make a good profit from this business. We know this business is risky and we could lose all our capital, but if we continue to learn forex properly then we can get a consistent profit with this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    yes i think we can make the real we career with the forex trading but the need is that we have the good knowledge and good skills of the trading and practice more in the trading and try to focus on the trading more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    To build a career in any field we need to devote time money and labour and similarly if we do the same in Forex trading business then we can make our career in this business for sure but without this it is not possible to make it a career we can not take it up as a career of making money overnight, because by default its a very risky business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Most of the people comes here for the money but few comes to take it as a career. its a no doubt a very profitable business but there is high risk too. it gives an opportunity to earn high income to every single person. thousands of people joining everyday.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    we can choose Forex trade as a career .and most of the people comes here for the money but few comes to take it as a career. we know it is a very profitable business but also very risky business. It gives a opportunity to earn high rate of income or we can say profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes Forex trading is a really a very good career.Many people are trading in this business and earning a huge amount of profit.If you devote a your good time and try to learn and gain knowledge about this business then you can built a good career in this business.Some people are doing this business as part time job full time job and trying to built their career in this business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast