is binnary options looks like Forex trading ??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is binnary options looks like Forex trading ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

is binnary options looks like Forex trading ??

every where on the web i must see some ads about binary options .so what is that can you tell me please ?? i think trading Forex is looks like it but i am not sure about this matter so can you explain please .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Binary trading and the normal forex trading are not the same there's the diffrence of fixed payouts in binary while in the normal you can adjust your entries, and another difference is the fact that both involves the forecast of future price movements but the difference between both is that in binary trading you have to choose the point of expiration while in normal trading there is no limit to when your deal expires, all you pay is swaps for your deal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, a binary option is almost same with forex trading, but the way in binary option trading is to predict the market will move up or down only, and the calculation of profit and loss that we get is fixed, and trading in binary option has a certain time limit that should we determine first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Binary option is depended on forex and this is nice for traders.. but forex is more than better from binary because you can earn limited by binary option. but you can earn unlimited by forex and you can control on your trade. binary option like a betting game Ups and Downs...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Binary trading is nowadays a much better and hot market of trading but in my view it is bit tougher than normal Forex trading business where we need to have more experience and knowledge because we have to predict the market in shorter frame of time at the same time there is no in between adjustment of trade either we loose or gain and when we loose 100% of trading amount and there is no waiting.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    No I am not agree with you I think binary trading market is not like forex trading market there is too much difference between both for me forex trading is better than binary trading because in forex we can make a good analysis rather than binary option its a kind of betting for me

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    I don't know much about binary option trading I am very busy with manual forex trading market some of my friends are doing binary option trading but I never tried this for now I am happy with forex but in near future I will sure try to use this type of trading also

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    binary option is stressful type of trading as you need to take a decision quickly and enter the market and wait the result which will be winning or loss, there are many traders with binary options and i heard that many of them make millions of dollars from this type of trading but i do not prefer it, it will good for the trader that know how to use it properly and will make money from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Well new traders usually face confusion among whether to trade forex or binary options. Both are mainly the same class from the broader financial markets range, however, their resemblance just ends here. The main differences between them are the trading approach like in forex, you will buy or sell at a certain price and look for a profit, whereas in binary options,you just have to target the direction within the timeframe to gain profit. Also leverage and risks are quite different in both trading forms.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Attending to the bottom of binary foreign exchange options is like some thing else....Demo trade first, then cross in with a tiny bit of actual money and then pass in along with your most important trading cash.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast