when will you think that you must leave Forex trading ??
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: when will you think that you must leave Forex trading ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Exclamation when will you think that you must leave Forex trading ??

loss money is a normal thing in this market any trader must face some loss . also if you had some margin call it is a normal thing also . so can you tell me ?? when you think that you must leave this business ?? i think it is an important question for any trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    loss money is a normal thing in this market any trader must face some loss . also if you had some margin call it is a normal thing also . so can you tell me ?? when you think that you must leave this business ?? i think it is an important question for any trader.
    Fast of all I want to say that,, I have positive mental attitude. And I don't have any plan to leave forex trading rather I follow pro active attitude that means I maintain proper forex trading rules and procedure. I belief that,, If any trader able to maintain trading rules and procedure properly then there is no question about leave trading. Its just awesome business and we have to sustain here for long run. Thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I'll leave Forex when I loose all the money available in the trading in the market or when they get other work realize it big profits and take all the time because the forex market trade by 4 hours in the day, but at the moment I think I will not leave Forex for 3 years at least

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Its really an important question indeed and not all questions have a direct answer, if you were to ask me whwn I think is a suitable time to start trading forex I would say I don't know for sure but I believe that when the time is right you would know when to stop trading forex because it might affect you more than you can control it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I've often face a margin call in forex trading, even when I was new in this business I immediately get a margin call, does it make a big pressure for me, but I also get improved analysis from a margin call that i get, so when I get margin call seems my spirit increasing to learn more about forex trading, because from that mistakes I have a opportunity to improve my skills in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    I think if we have the continue loss in the trading and not understand the forex trading after many efforts i will not make the any profit in the trading then i will quit the forex trading business but the other wise i will continue the forex trading business and effort more to make the profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Thats not decided by anybody when he or she joins but as a long term trading target we must set our retirement plans as we keep getting consistent returns and that should be known well in advance but I dont think we have enough traders around who tell us what to do may be some professionals who have written their success and journey in books but We all have different scenarios and different type of life we are living and we must set different goals

regards

Not allowed!
    Last edited by fxaddictor; 12-30-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i do not think that i will leave forex someday because it is interesting business and profitable also,although my profits are still little but i love forex,the main advantage of forex is that it let you to trade at any time so you can benefit from it by trading in your free time,so this will not affect in your life and your job but it will help you to make an additional income that let you to live better

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    I will never leave this business, it is the best ever business and that business has never be end so we have to work here all the time. The more we do trading, the more we earn profit so we should not leave this business in any case. I will do this business all the time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i do not know when will i leave this business because i am a full time trader and depend to forex trading only as my business for making profit and sustain my life, so, i never think about it, but i believe there is a time for us to take a rest and do something besides forex trading, and maybe when we have gotten the success, we can enjoy it,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast