Short Term Learning
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Short Term Learning

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

Short Term Learning

This is own perosnal expeirence which i am going to share with all of you is that i have seen that many many traders thinks that Forex trading is likely to know the basic and then lets get started like many ppl even not know what IS FP and much more like only know abbrivatuon of news like cpi or boj much more
    they just roughgly read about Forex and then enter into the market so i am saying is this is good doe any trader !!!!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    This is own perosnal expeirence which i am going to share with all of you is that i have seen that many many traders thinks that Forex trading is likely to know the basic and then lets get started like many ppl even not know what IS FP and much more like only know abbrivatuon of news like cpi or boj much more
    they just roughgly read about Forex and then enter into the market so i am saying is this is good doe any trader !!!!
    no of course, this is wrong , bro! just getting and learning just basics and then shifting to demo trading and then not doing anything to improve yourself is a clear sign of laziness or demotivation.
    even if you make your basics strong you can succeed but you should never stop learning at all.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    It would be very wrong for a trader to start trading forex without the knowledge of how to understand and analyse the currency market and its economical jargons, you might not know it all at the beginning but as timeggoes by you'll improve, all I csm say at this point is that experience is important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    it would be wrong for a trader to start trading Forex without the knowledge of how to understand and analyse the currency market and its economical jargons, you might not know it all at the beginning but as time goes by you'll improve, all i can say at this point is that experience is important.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be wrong for a trader to start trading Forex without the knowledge of how to understand and analyse the currency market and its economical jargons, you might not know it all at the beginning but as time goes by you'll improve, all i can say at this point is that experience is important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    In Forex trading we require proper knowledge and experience to trade in this business.Without having proper knowledge and experience no one can trade in Forex.Every trader has learn more and gain knowledge about the market if he wants to earn a huge amount of profit and to get success in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Short term learning is the very harmful of the trading business. because ,in the trading business,In Forex trading we require proper knowledge and experience to trade in this business .without having proper knowledge and experience no one can trade in Forex .Every trader has learn more and more gain knowledge about the market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    If you are thinking to make money from scalping the markets, Then i assure that the time is soon you will wipe your account. Scalping is the worst trading system it has high accuracy but risk:reward is terrible so i never use them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    The short time learning process is very dangerous for all because if we learn short and we start the trade we all time loss out money we cannot get profit from our investment if don't learn properly then we cannot success in the forex trading in forex trading without success we cannot get our profit because the successful trader can do anything forex trading because they are expert in forex trading and they know how to we trade how to get more profit from our forex trading so without success we can not get profit from our investing and all time loss our money so at first learn properly then start your trading without learning we cannot trade in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    With the basic knowledge on this market we can start real trading. But we need to continue the learning process through ongoing trading. Knowledge and experience is very important in this profession. With the adequate knowledge and skill we can expect to run our trade into the profitable way. So, we need to learn forex better for our survival in the long run.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Our earning must be complete. Less knowledge or incomplete knowledge will surely gives us much loss and even we blow the account very quickly so this is the tough and difficult business which needs much hard work by the forex trader every time. Lack of hard work will gives us only loss.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast