Why people join Forex ??
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why people join Forex ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Why people join Forex ??

Forex is a great place for any body who want to make money so we love this business so much it a great chance for any body like students or mums or any person all over the world so it may be the most popular way to make money in my opinion .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    Forex is a great place for any body who want to make money so we love this business so much it a great chance for any body like students or mums or any person all over the world so it may be the most popular way to make money in my opinion .
    Nice question. People join in forex because of making money with respect of other benefit. If I tell here my point of view then I think it will be better. I joined forex market for getting financial freedom. And I can say I am on the way. Getting financial freedom is now a matter of time. Just need patience and dedication. So my main intention is to getting success. Thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Forex provides a great opportunity too to make profits and also bring a lot of dreams so we find a lot of traders are finding Forex It's the best online business because it has many advantages, and most importantly it is open 24 hours and can be traded at any time beside you can outset with a capital of small and achieved profits great

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    The main reason people join forex is to enrich themselves and most traders think that forex is an easy way to make money which is a very wrong impression that's why most lose out at the beginning stage and if you don't get it right at the beginning you'll find it difficult getting it latter on,being prepared oa very important before actually investing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Many people join forex trading because this business is so flexible, we can conduct this business anytime and anywhere. Forex also has a good chance of profit, we can consistently earn from this business if we have a good analysis, and we can also add a lot of knowledge about economy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    I think the main reason the people join the forex trading business is that the forex is high profitable business and if we mange the trading well then we make the good profit in the forex trading and secondly it is business that we start the small investment and do any where in the world so that's why mostly people join the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    people join forex because they want to make money from it,some of these people want to make an additional income from it to increase their total income and live better in their life,and some of people do not have another job and want to depend on forex totally as the main source of income to be able to cover some of their living needs and live well,so each one has his own goal by joining of forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    As we all know forex trading is a profitable business and it provide great opportunity to earn a lot money from this Business.People join this business to make a lot of money and become rich.And to improve their living style and fulfill their all needs and requirements by getting success in this Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Financial freedom is here but in order to remain stable we need experience to be selective when to trade and which pair to target and which pairs are in strong swings and offering a pullbacks and that is where one should target rather than just trying to trade every opportunity as this market often trap traders but we need to be smart to compete with millions of other smart traders and bring some unique strategies to survive and make a living out of the forex trading

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    This is right people are coming in this business very fast because this is very profitable business in the world.. and peoples want earn very large amount in the small time.. and no any hard working needed in this business so this is very good opportunity for peoples..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast