Desire to learn and thirst for knowledge makes all the difference. - Page 244
Page 244 of 245 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245 LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2443

Thread: Desire to learn and thirst for knowledge makes all the difference.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113

Desire to learn and thirst for knowledge makes all the difference.

Everyone does not succeed in Forex : It is the amount of knowledge a trader has and the discipline with which he can implement his trading plans and strategies that determines his future in Forex business. It is a known fact that traders lacking discipline are big losers despite having good knowledge.

Internet a sea of knowledge
    : We all know that today with the advent of internet technology finding information about anything is just as far as a click of the mouse. So then why do not all traders learn everything about the Forex market and acquire enough knowledge to succeed in Forex. Why the winners here are less than losers?. One main thing is making all the difference here. Lets discuss it now

Desire to learn and thirst for knowledge
    : We find everywhere that losers are more than winners in Forex. But I want to put another fact that all the traders who face severe losses in trading either do not have good knowledge about the business or do not have discipline. Most of the traders here want to earn easy money without any efforts. So the main thing a trader need to succeed in Forex is the desire to learn and thirst for knowledge. Then the huge information on the internet complemented with the traders determination will open all the doors to success for the trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    there is no doubt that by using the internet we can learn any thing we want and also the best trading strategies which we want to get they can possibly found on the internet all the times thus by having an effective ways for the trading the most important way can be getting and assembling data about the right way for the trading and how to apply them in the trading
    Non stop learning could be tiresome to do but with that sacrifice in time to invest in learning, we'll get more knowledge about the strategy we're using now and able to sharpen our ability to locate more possibilities of market to trade. before i focus on my learning, i usually take few trades in weekly basis and once i learned more until now, i can increase my activities so i often trading with good analysis.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    whatever the trader needs of the trading sources . the internet remains the only source that we can get all the required data needed for the trading and how to form good experience to help us in the trading . for many reasons we can make good and effective ways for the real trading by getting the effective manners for they trading .to develop the trading strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    the most important i that when ever you learn any thing from any site you need to check the writer of particulate blog information is true or not because internet is the sea of information but there are many people who just post for views which can teacher your wrong thing and that can harm your account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I do have the desire to make good learning and hence the reason why I spend more time each and every time, trying to better my trading approach. I do understand the business so much and then I know that trading is not simple, so losses is also a way of learning which I should also have to get used to and don't think that I can only make money without losing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Good learning is very interesting and with the very right knowledge about this business, there is so much money to be made and we can unlimitedly earn good in forex. Learning is great and putting up enough time to learn will give us great measures to succeed. We must follow up the best chance to build a good trade by seeking for knowledge and knowing what should be done at the best point in time. If we can learn we can have the chance to build a promising trade and we can have what it takes to make profits from such market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Good learning is very interesting and with the very right knowledge about this business,
    this is different between a failure and a good trader because we all learn but some learn it fully so they earn from it later but some people do not learn fully so they can not earn, our success is totally depend on us, if we have done hard work if we have done practice mode properly our success will be easy, but if we do not have proper learning our surviving also will not be easy, our learning process is all about our success or failure

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Having the desire to learn and then following up that desire is one thing, then using it according is another thing. I have seen the different method in trading, the learning is what that makes them to be profitable, because, having a trading strategy and then learning to be disciplined so as to become successful is a different thing, so we need to have such learning to increase our success in the regards.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    Having the desire to learn and then following up that desire is one thing, then using it according is another thing. I have seen the different method in trading, the learning is what that makes them to be profitable, because, having a trading strategy and then learning to be disciplined so as to become successful is a different thing, so we need to have such learning to increase our success in the regards.
    Most people have the desire, but most of the times, you get to see them being all sort of emotional and all they would want is on how to make fast money. Well, forex is really a lucrative business and if we want to stay valid in the market then we should follow up with good analysis, good learning and be more disciplined about the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    You need to learn is important and its when you have such desire that you can be able to put in time to create the right knowledge that will help you to excel in trading. Here learning is of importance and should be our very desire in this trade if we are going to make it. My knowledge is as a product of learning and its something I don't joke with knowing for the fact that its going to give me the best chance to trade well and make the desired profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 56
    making better improvements with more learning will give us increasing experience and knowledge about market and our own strategy. maybe it's enough to have things stable with their own standard value but in the end, if we want to follow market's update and its movement, we must learn alongside with it and reveal more skills we can get with our strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 244 of 245 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245 LastLast