Forex the only business which can give good earning with a small deposit. - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Forex the only business which can give good earning with a small deposit.

The earnings in forex trading is not that simple as we think. The earnings comes in line with the experience and knowledge we have as traders. That means that the more the practice the more the success. basically put in time to master the market and then invest little amount and then watch it increase.

yes that true . I personally experimented with all the ways of making money from internet like PTC and other ways . But I did not find a better area than Forex. Other methods need large capital and plenty of time. But in Forex you can trade with a small amount and with this amount you can win a lot and this because of leverage as we know

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by soufyane bz View Post
    yes that true . I personally experimented with all the ways of making money from internet like PTC and other ways . But I did not find a better area than Forex. Other methods need large capital and plenty of time. But in Forex you can trade with a small amount and with this amount you can win a lot and this because of leverage as we know
    I think I will say the same thing as well, I was able to earn good amount of money with little investment. But we have to be careful and should not expect to keep doing that all times because when it tend to become an habit, then there is something wrong with that as the losses traders will get will become much.

I will advice that we don't get the concept of the business in a wrong way because though the success of any trader is not depending on the amount of money they have invested. But still then I will encourage that if we have the adequate knowledge and skills required for trading then I will encourage us to trade with the right money, that means not investing any thing less than 100 dollars for a start.

Yes I am agree with your point of view you don't need a huge amount of investment for business from investing small amount of money you can earn huge amount of money it is best for those people you want to do a business but don't have money to start it but my advice is that people should lean forex trading before investment they want to made in forex otherwise they will also lose it instead of getting profit

There could be other business but forex trading sure tops the list. Forex trading is one of the business which knowledge and skills takes us to the rich side, that is when we have the things it takes. If we don't have the knowledge it takes to then we will make nothing. Because forex is a knowledge based business.

Trader
    You are right that forex is the only business which gives us unlimited or big earning with small investment. Its does not matter how much we invest in our trading account we can earn any amount of money in this business easily. We only need to make some good trades then we can make our small investment into a big investment and then we can earn big profit or unlimited profit from this business easily.

Forex can give to us huge amount of money, but then the learning has to be done. We think we can invest little amount of money and then make huge amount of money, that is not the way the business works. With the lack of experience and skills, we will loss our money, therefore we need to be able to have the needed skills and trading experience for the success to come to past.

Good Ideal on this point bro. It's very possible with the little money to start up here. Forex trading is welcome business with little and big money you have but all you need is the good plan and strategies to use to make it real and big with the little money you wanted to invest in the business. You must understand that making money is not easy in any business but you have to be patience and understand the knowledge of the business before jump into it. Forex trading is good business with small money but with patience and good knowledge we are good to go.

Banned
    Forex trading is a good business, but to me, you need money to make money in the business and when a trader don't have the needed amount of money they can not make money. It will be hard to make money when you have less amount and the emotions that traders are always facing is because they do put in little money and what to make bug amount.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast