Forex the only business which can give good earning with a small deposit. - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 71

Thread: Forex the only business which can give good earning with a small deposit.

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,225
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49

    Forex the only business which can give good earning with a small deposit.

    There are many good businesses out there but all those require huge investment. In my view Forex is the only business which does not need big investment but yet can give good earnings. Here a trader can start by investing the amount of money he wants. Forex does not require an investment of millions of dollars like other business like opening a hotel, hospital, setting up a good office etc

    Leverage makes Forex trading very interesting. Forex is the only business where we get a huge leverage. This leverage increases the amount of trading we can do thus increase the amount of money we can earn with our investment.

    All the above features and many others make Forex an interesting option to earn money. It is for these reasons Forex is becoming so popular.

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I believe many traders work hard to achieve success. but you have to look at reality, many traders fail. many traders who have no experience of success. You should see the reality, and then to evaluate, and admit a mistake. Now try to think realistically. Do not close the facts, because it is material to an evaluation
    we do not worry about it, this is a process and especially for novice or beginners, almost of them got losing but they are not loser, because some steps that have been taken by them and one of them is about losing first, and it will make them understand how to do trading wisely,and in reality, not all of them loser forever, they grows to be a senior and always tried to get the better levels,

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Forex is a good business, but that is not a means to rate it because of what traders faces with this forex. I am only sure that it is a matter of small amount of money to make bigger money when such trader is patient, it is not automatic at all, it is a matter of how such traders behaves in the market. Forex is an avenue to lose more money too if care is not taken.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Forex is a good business, but that is not a means to rate it because of what traders faces with this forex. I am only sure that it is a matter of small amount of money to make bigger money when such trader is patient, it is not automatic at all, it is a matter of how such traders behaves in the market. Forex is an avenue to lose more money too if care is not taken.
    yes, this is the chances for us, and as long as we have good preparation for trading forex correctly so we can convert small capital into unlimited profit, everything is possible at forex trading business but all depend to us who manage it, so there will need a time and process and traders have to support it with good discipline and patience besides good emotion controlling and also psychologies

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Forex is a good business, but that is not a means to rate it because of what traders faces with this forex. I am only sure that it is a matter of small amount of money to make bigger money when such trader is patient, it is not automatic at all, it is a matter of how such traders behaves in the market. Forex is an avenue to lose more money too if care is not taken.
    It is true that Forex is a very potential business but that does not mean we can become rich overnight or multiply our small deposit several times every day. It is true we can start trading Forex with a small deposit but in order to start earning higher and consistent income here we also have to increase our investment in trading.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    It is true that Forex is a very potential business but that does not mean we can become rich overnight or multiply our small deposit several times every day. It is true we can start trading Forex with a small deposit but in order to start earning higher and consistent income here we also have to increase our investment in trading.
    Even if we can become rich overnight in forex, it is not wise we take that kind of risk, or have that kind of mentality in the market. The best of trading is when the trader is doing things well, and knowing that he is not in trading to have the worse, but the best at all points in time. Good or small money might be required, but work finalizes it.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    66
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    Well, Its true that Forex is the business where we can earn millions by driving our small deposit, and the secret behind this is, as you said, leverage.

    You can calculate that without leverage, it can be the worst business of the world which brings very tiny profits. Leverage is a double-edged sword of-course and if used properly, it can give you a fortune but if used wrongly, believe it that you will cry many many times later on your stupidity. For those newbies who likes to learn trading with real account, please don't use leverage or else you may give-up very early!

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Even if we can become rich overnight in forex, it is not wise we take that kind of risk, or have that kind of mentality in the market. The best of trading is when the trader is doing things well, and knowing that he is not in trading to have the worse, but the best at all points in time. Good or small money might be required, but work finalizes it.
    [lang=id]yes, we have to think twice about it, that forex is marathon and this is long journey for us to reach it, but i guess there is no problem for them who want to try it , trade is like at demo contest with take higher risk, and as long as they understood for all the consequences in there and the chances will always be there for them,[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Male
    Posts
    1,955
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    There are many good businesses out there but all those require huge investment. In my view Forex is the only business which does not need big investment but yet can give good earnings. Here a trader can start by investing the amount of money he wants. Forex does not require an investment of millions of dollars like other business like opening a hotel, hospital, setting up a good office etc

    Leverage makes Forex trading very interesting. Forex is the only business where we get a huge leverage. This leverage increases the amount of trading we can do thus increase the amount of money we can earn with our investment.

    All the above features and many others make Forex an interesting option to earn money. It is for these reasons Forex is becoming so popular.
    Yes forex trading can be started with small deposit at the initial stage. But we need to increase the trading capital step by step. Forex is profitable for 2 ways- one is earning money and the other is for learning many things which increased our level of skill. Forex trading is crated for the traders to trade and earn money, but we should learn to handle this forex-machine to make money.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    410
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yeah this is how every newbie thinks about the forex trading.And each one of them wants to be a millionaire with a 100$ investment but the reality is something different brother.Forex trading is not that easy. If it is that easy then why do 95% of traders make losses in it.Accept the reality brother then you can be a professional trader.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Male
    Posts
    1,955
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    There are many good businesses out there but all those require huge investment. In my view Forex is the only business which does not need big investment but yet can give good earnings. Here a trader can start by investing the amount of money he wants. Forex does not require an investment of millions of dollars like other business like opening a hotel, hospital, setting up a good office etc

    Leverage makes Forex trading very interesting. Forex is the only business where we get a huge leverage. This leverage increases the amount of trading we can do thus increase the amount of money we can earn with our investment.

    All the above features and many others make Forex an interesting option to earn money. It is for these reasons Forex is becoming so popular.
    Forex trading can be started with small deposit, but we cannot able to earn expected profit with small capital. Being a newbie it is the first and foremost task to spend much time to learn forex properly without going to earn big money. There are many time in the future to earn more and more, in forex trade it is possible to earn huge money if we become fully skilled and prepared to do so.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •