Forex the only business which can give good earning with a small deposit. - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex the only business which can give good earning with a small deposit.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49

Forex the only business which can give good earning with a small deposit.

There are many good businesses out there but all those require huge investment. In my view Forex is the only business which does not need big investment but yet can give good earnings. Here a trader can start by investing the amount of money he wants. Forex does not require an investment of millions of dollars like other business like opening a hotel, hospital, setting up a good office etc

Leverage makes Forex trading very interesting. Forex is the only business where we get a huge leverage. This leverage increases the amount of trading we can do thus increase the amount of money we can earn with our investment.

All the above features and many others make Forex an interesting option to earn money. It is for these reasons Forex is becoming so popular.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    This thread is reasonable true. But in the total sincerity, there are lots of business that would give you earning with small capital. But it might not builds the career of the trader as facts as forex trading. This is why I think that it is good to trade forex, that is if you have its fullness. Forex trading is not easy because of the risk, that is the only concern of many.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This thread is reasonable true. But in the total sincerity, there are lots of business that would give you earning with small capital. But it might not builds the career of the trader as facts as forex trading. This is why I think that it is good to trade forex, that is if you have its fullness. Forex trading is not easy because of the risk, that is the only concern of many.
    [lang=id]forex trading is now more flexible and easier reached by the people around the world and also with low capital too, so the chances is opened widely for us with low capital get the chances to make unlimited income, and all depend to us who manage it, and also the growing at forex trading is faster than other business,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16
    Yes you are correct that forex is only bussiness you can work with less amount like $5 which is very low to start any bussines but you can work in forex trading with the capital of $5 and leverage is a good advantage for experienced trader to trade with. Its good for traders to have high leverage...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]forex trading is now more flexible and easier reached by the people around the world and also with low capital too, so the chances is opened widely for us with low capital get the chances to make unlimited income, and all depend to us who manage it, and also the growing at forex trading is faster than other business,[/lang]
    yes, first learn forex, I have the mindset, forex is a spectacular business, I can get rich quick, because I can make unlimited profits, but after trading in a real account and get a margin call, I have to do an evaluation, forex is a good business, but success is not easy, we need a lot of time to learn

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    yes, first learn forex, I have the mindset, forex is a spectacular business, I can get rich quick, because I can make unlimited profits, but after trading in a real account and get a margin call, I have to do an evaluation, forex is a good business, but success is not easy, we need a lot of time to learn
    Definitely forex is a long term business and need a lot of study and hard work, but its a good business to make money even with small deposit, Some of my friends are doing good trading in forex only by depositing $200 or less than that. We need unlimited forex trading experience to become a real gainer in forex and that's possible to make big money from small deposit

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Definitely forex is a long term business and need a lot of study and hard work, but its a good business to make money even with small deposit, Some of my friends are doing good trading in forex only by depositing $200 or less than that. We need unlimited forex trading experience to become a real gainer in forex and that's possible to make big money from small deposit
    no doubt, this is long term business and reliable and so why traders not to have good preparation for manage it as well as they can, we get the chances for making unlimited profit and also we face the side about unlimited risk that will give us unlimited loses, but at this business , once again you are right, we can start it with small capital and even with bonus only, but the chances is same with them who have the capital for trading forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=id]traders need to prepare themselves with well before enter the market and make some investment, it is necessary to be done by everyone to know how build their system , or how to trade properly, do not so rush, because this is for our kindness, and after we get ready for it, we can enter the market immediatelly[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    It is all about work in this market, nothing else. The majority of work in the market is mainly about what the trader is planning at its best. If the plan of the trader is good, the results will be good. But if you have the small deposit, it is good not to think too much of the profits, because you can get big money later in the market, but never on quick note.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    I believe many traders work hard to achieve success. but you have to look at reality, many traders fail. many traders who have no experience of success. You should see the reality, and then to evaluate, and admit a mistake. Now try to think realistically. Do not close the facts, because it is material to an evaluation

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I believe many traders work hard to achieve success. but you have to look at reality, many traders fail. many traders who have no experience of success. You should see the reality, and then to evaluate, and admit a mistake. Now try to think realistically. Do not close the facts, because it is material to an evaluation
    [lang=id]yes, many traders struggle to learn, practice and fix the problems and they wanted to make a good thing here, many of them got next stages and made some earning from forex trading and some of them still needed more time for it, but there is no problem to trade with small capital and even at least $ 10 only, the chances is there and for them who understand to take some benefits with well will make them grow to be a good trader[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast