Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1090

Thread: Good and only one trading strategy is enough

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 16

Good and only one trading strategy is enough

We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0
    One strategy is sufficient enough to give us the kind of profit we need from trading, although sometimes we might look at what someone else is trading and make a wrong assumption that their strategy is better, trading with many strategies is a waste of time, you can channel that energy into trading a single strategy as still make it.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4
    Multiple trading strategies are good, but if the Forex trader is dedicated to just one, there is no way his performance will not be very good, you can be profitable if you are better at doing one thing instead of knowing so many and being unable to help yourself with them, our confusion in the Forex market can come from the indicators that we choose to use, we can concentrate and focus on one with good results.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    To earn in Forex, neither we need many strategies nor need to open too many trades, we can earn with few but strong trades a month. But still if we have just one strategy we might have a very limited approach towards the market and might find it difficult even to get few signals a month. Still if we are able to meet our trading goals with one strategy there is no need to look for more.
    Forex business is too risky and earning good money in this business is not easy.Trader must spend good time for learning because without learning getting survive in this business is not possible.There are so many and different strategies in Forex and i think only and good strategy is enough for the trader for making good capital in Forex.I use the scalping strategy for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulIslam View Post
    Forex business is too risky and earning good money in this business is not easy.Trader must spend good time for learning because without learning getting survive in this business is not possible.There are so many and different strategies in Forex and i think only and good strategy is enough for the trader for making good capital in Forex.I use the scalping strategy for trading.
    I agree with you in most of cases we see that earning from this market is really very tough we need so much learning and practice so our trading is going to be better and profitable all the trader in market perform better and always have good trading strategies if we spend time in market and have profitable trade plan with them .

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes but which trading system can be good and which can give us profit this is the main issue we can get confuse in this statement so i think just demo trading and more and more real trading can guide us on real way, every order teaches us what need to avoid and what need to remain in account so give attention as much as you can after that can be able to earn
    That is not a problem, forex traders have to make some practices with the forex strategy they want to be using, this practice will take some times on the demo account before the trader finally agrees to be using it on his live account. It is through that demo practice that the trader will know whether or not the strategy can stand as a lone strategy. I now use a single strategy for every of my forex trading.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Multiple trading strategies are good, but if the Forex trader is dedicated to just one, there is no way his performance will not be very good, you can be profitable if you are better at doing one thing instead of knowing so many and being unable to help yourself with them, our confusion in the Forex market can come from the indicators that we choose to use, we can concentrate and focus on one with good results.
    Trading with multiple strategies in Forex is very complex and risky.Forex business is too risky and a minor mistake can become the reason of loss in Forex.Trader must spend good time for learning because without learning no strategy would be good and profitable.There are so many and simple strategies in Forex and candlestick is the one the good and profitable strategy for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0
    Trading with one strategy is grossly insufficient for many forex traders, a newbie can never accept the advice to trade with a single strategy, they will usually want to jump from one strategy to another with the hope that they will bump into the perfect strategy someday, however this never happens, sometimes the experience can lead to frustration as their expectations was never achieved.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulIslam View Post
    I think there is chances of making good profits off the forex trading business when the trader takes time to first learn how to trade the market and develop easy to follow trading strategy and makes good us of good money management which is the backbone of successful forex trading. When you possess all the above qualities then making money becomes very easy for you.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I think there is chances of making good profits off the forex trading business when the trader takes time to first learn how to trade the market and develop easy to follow trading strategy and makes good us of good money management which is the backbone of successful forex trading. When you possess all the above qualities then making money becomes very easy for you.
    Forex field always give us chance and hope in trading it, we have to get ready for it before we can be making income out of it. It is not always easy like traders will think they will gain from forex, but with much practice and quality trading, the trader will begin to earn something reasonable from forex field. And the argument on this article about using one or more forex strategies is needless, forex traders supposed to work on strong management and proper plans instead.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101
    Given: 23
    ola4real, yes its not easy but we can make it easy with own hard work, if we trade more and more here and make experience more and strong we can easily earn good profit, so make sure you do well and do trade on base of experience because i know people do not like trading on experience they want to earn just no matter what way they use so mostly they use some signals and robots for trading

Not allowed!

Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109 LastLast