Good and only one trading strategy is enough - Page 162
Page 162 of 175 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1742

Thread: Good and only one trading strategy is enough

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

Good and only one trading strategy is enough

We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    We have the opportunity to make profits from just one trading system that is capable enough to give us good winnings. One strategy can bring profits and building a profitable system will give us a possible chance to earn good in a perfect step. We only need a strong one system to make winning trades so I think if we can focus on system and become a professional in it, we will do better than traders following different system at a time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    Having just one trading strategy to trade with in the market is so much better, because one trading strategy comes with good experience and then we get to give it so much of our time, but when we are making use of so many trading strategies, it gets to become hard for us to even know the rules and then understand how to deal with the trading strategy. Therefore we need to make sure that we are using just one trading strategy and focus more on it.
    One strategy is better, we can actually have better concentration that is devoid of the many distraction we would have encountered for trading with many pairs, limiting the number of pairs that we trade is to our personal advantage, when we use so many strategies, there is tendency to lose track of what is important and start chasing after shadows on the market, trade one strategy and see the benefits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    this is all important but i think one strategy is enough if we have patience, if we can wait, if we can wait for getting signal from single that strategy, when we do not have wait when we do not control self we can lose big, so in that case we can not perform well, we can lose more then our expectations, good and one strategy is best if we learn it fully if we have proper experience for it, otherwise its not easy for us
    I believe that one strategy is enough, that is what i have being using for more than 4 years back, i do not have the reason that will force me to change that way of trading. Not that i can not trade the double strategies at times, but that times i that will not use one strategy will be rare, i know that using one strategy is the only solution to the simple trading approach, and traders can likewise be earning with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    In fact, I wish I could possibly start mastering and perfecting my one trading system because in so doing I shall be able to start earning a lot of money off the field of forex trading market because it is through great deal of experience and knowledge tat truly leads us into making good amount of money over time. It is useless trying to trade all the trading systems online because we are looking for the perfect trading system because they do not really exist in the field of trading but in friction of our minds.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    It is good in some circumstance but in most of time we see that it is not enough for trader , so we have to be work well in the situation where we develop own strategies , trader with time and through learning will successfully build there trade plan it will help us to get good results from trade and also we should achieve success in market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    The need to build a good system is for our own good and as traders, we don't have to build many system before we can make constant pips from the market. One strategy is enough to even make a difference and such strategy would give traders the possible chance to earn from forex. Learning to build a profitable system is important and the best we should do is to work on our chances to trade and of course understand the means to make profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    If we can manage and trade one strategy successfully, it would create some sense of discipline whereby we will then understand so many things about the market, there is nothing as good as ensuring we trade only when a good opportunity comes, this can be achieved through our observance of trading with a single strategy consistently before we understand it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    If we can manage and trade one strategy successfully, it would create some sense of discipline whereby we will then understand so many things about the market, there is nothing as good as ensuring we trade only when a good opportunity comes, this can be achieved through our observance of trading with a single strategy consistently before we understand it.
    As much as i would have loved to support all your views on what you have written, the dominance of the single strategy is what i see that is outrageous here. Despite the fact that i am using the one strategy to trade at all time, i still respect the fact that some traders are trading only with the multiple strategies, there is nothing wrong about that. Traders have to make sure that what they are doing are only done in such a way that will bring profits to them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    One strategy is possible to give us the very target we have about this market. If indeed we are looking to become successful here, building a working system is important and this system is possible to help us maintain profits for a very long time. It's not the huge number of strategy that truly matters but the very strong system that would give us the opportunity to make some better trade in forex. One system is possible to give us everything and this can lead us to build a profitable trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    There is nothing that I consider wrong if a Forex Trader have several strategies, I believe that is very good because he will have options to fall back to in the event that one of his strategies did not give a trading opportunity, unfortunately we don't have the discipline to understand one before we move to the other, this is where I find a challenge with multiple strategies.

Not allowed!

Page 162 of 175 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast