Good and only one trading strategy is enough
Page 1 of 178 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1834

Thread: Good and only one trading strategy is enough

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    524
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

    Good and only one trading strategy is enough

    We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    162
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Consistent with the trading strategy is a good thing, because we already know and are experts in the system. However, we should have more than one trading strategy. For example, we can learn about the science of moving averages and Fibonacci. By combining both of these indicators, of course we can get a big profit.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,251
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by meril View Post
    Consistent with the trading strategy is a good thing, because we already know and are experts in the system. However, we should have more than one trading strategy. For example, we can learn about the science of moving averages and Fibonacci. By combining both of these indicators, of course we can get a big profit.
    This is depend on your skills and experience so then this is enough for you and then you can make money from the strategy. but if you have not knowledge in the markets and no good skills and no any professional experience and skills so then strategy can not give you success in this business.. strategy and news is the good way in the trading and then you can depend on this business and you can earn..

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ptcdirectory View Post
    This is depend on your skills and experience so then this is enough for you and then you can make money from the strategy. but if you have not knowledge in the markets and no good skills and no any professional experience and skills so then strategy can not give you success in this business.. strategy and news is the good way in the trading and then you can depend on this business and you can earn..
    there are several thing which should be known and mastered well by traders before they understand to trade and make forex trading is profitable, skill and knowledge, good money managements also stable psychologies become a must for all of us, we can not work well when we miss one of them, that become one package for traders to stay alive and grow better to be a good trader.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,569
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    there are several thing which should be known and mastered well by traders before they understand to trade and make forex trading is profitable, skill and knowledge, good money managements also stable psychologies become a must for all of us, we can not work well when we miss one of them, that become one package for traders to stay alive and grow better to be a good trader.
    There are several things to be learned and this makes learning a long process of development. A successful trader is one who can earn consistent money with little losses. Increasing quantity of trades without quality increase our losses and not profits. This is done by greedy people who always try to earn more money in short time process.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,251
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by meril View Post
    Consistent with the trading strategy is a good thing, because we already know and are experts in the system. However, we should have more than one trading strategy. For example, we can learn about the science of moving averages and Fibonacci. By combining both of these indicators, of course we can get a big profit.
    You can working on the one strategy because if you have selected very good strategy so then you can depend on this business. because if you have professional experience so then you can doing better from the many traders. i am a news and trend trader and this is best strategy for me. and this is very good strategy because if you will working on the news and events so then you can collect many pips in the short time..

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    304
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by meril View Post
    Consistent with the trading strategy is a good thing, because we already know and are experts in the system. However, we should have more than one trading strategy. For example, we can learn about the science of moving averages and Fibonacci. By combining both of these indicators, of course we can get a big profit.
    i think only one strategy is enough because if you make more than 1 strategy then you will become double minded as 1 stretchy will give you buy signal and 1 strategy will give you sell signal so which entry you will take as you become confuse how ever you should make stretigy which is base on both fundamental and technical analysis :)

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    207
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by meril View Post
    Consistent with the trading strategy is a good thing, because we already know and are experts in the system. However, we should have more than one trading strategy. For example, we can learn about the science of moving averages and Fibonacci. By combining both of these indicators, of course we can get a big profit.

    yes, really what you say that we must be consistent in trading, so we must have a good strategy in analyzing trade, and also it is right we must have some good trading techniques and can be relied upon to find good opportunities in trading

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Usmanali518 View Post
    We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.
    [lang=id]from the beginning, i never changed my trading system ( scalping ) as the basic, but it did not make stay for only one system, sometimes i did trading with long terms too, but as scalper, this is suit for me and make me easy and flexible to enter the market . and if we have gotten the system that work for us, it is better to do not ever change it because want to get the best one[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    One that is good is better than many that are bad. Looking at the trading systems the trader is using, I am always choosing the best out of them all. I am certain that how you are handling the good strategy would determine the results it gives to you. Even if you have too many strategies, it might be conflicting one another, and they might cause you to be drifting in trading styles.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 178 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •