Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139
Results 1,381 to 1,386 of 1386

Thread: Good and only one trading strategy is enough

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

Good and only one trading strategy is enough

We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    trading with one strategy is actually good if you have a very good strategy which is making you some money,i don't see any reason why a trader would choose to trade with so many strategies when he has one that is very profitable.if i would have more than one trading strategy it should be one for the trend and the other for a consolidating market aside from this i don't need another trading strategy.
    There is no need of keeping too much trading strategies, once your single strategy is good for trading, and you have tested it for more than 2 years, that trading strategy can never fail the trader again. Just like the trendline strategy which i like to use always, i have being using it for like 3 years, it is giving me good earnings, there is no need to add another strategies to it again. What i do is to manage it more effectively.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 114
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    There is no need of keeping too much trading strategies, once your single strategy is good for trading, and you have tested it for more than 2 years, that trading strategy can never fail the trader again. Just like the trendline strategy which i like to use always, i have being using it for like 3 years, it is giving me good earnings, there is no need to add another strategies to it again. What i do is to manage it more effectively.
    this is good if you use some strategy for years because its good for us, when we use same strategy just for some days and think its perfect now,so this is good if we use strategy for some big time not for some days just, so learn trade and do it as much as you can, in that way you can avoid mistakes, you can learn trade and can earn from it as well

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    this is good if you use some strategy for years because its good for us, when we use same strategy just for some days and think its perfect now,so this is good if we use strategy for some big time not for some days just, so learn trade and do it as much as you can, in that way you can avoid mistakes, you can learn trade and can earn from it as well
    That is how strong experiences are developed and by using a strategy for a long time we really get very strong with it and in identifying good opportunities. Different market conditions need different approaches like trading trends or reversals or news and so on. Further the market can react differently to the same chart setup or to something indicated by an indicator, this has to be also managed carefully.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 68
    Just one good system is very much enough to help see we can really make good profits with this market. Building one will really matter and so we should take our time to see we can come up with a profitable system that will give us the very chance to achieve our profitable goals in forex. It's not always about having lots of trading system but what matters at the end is to know weather those system can be very effective for us. Good means of earning is important and the right system is going to go a long way for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 16
    Its not always about the number of system but how profitable we can be by using such system to trade. I do not believe that its when you have numerous types of system that you can be able to do well in forex. We have seen lots of traders make profits by using one quality system and this should be our goals. Using one system that will give us a great chance to win will be for our own good and we must however understand that with the best experience so far we can have everything it takes to make profits that we need.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 130
    For sure, we having just one trading strategy and then having a strong use of it, it will help us become profitable, using different trading strategy and so many of them will only cause us so much confusion, because to me, I know that there are so many trading strategies in the market and one has to be focused and maintaining just one, with that one can become a quite good profitable trader.

Not allowed!

Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139